Let's set the plan into motion ( Part 1)

Violence and cussing. 

*Timeskip to 2 months later* 

I woke up, got ready for the day, and made breakfast. I am now all healed up and I am ready to set the plan for taking down Hephaestus. Kate came home a few days ago with my new suit with the camera in it. Also, there were pockets in the jacket that was going to hold multiple doses of the cure for the winter soldier thing. I walked to the alleyway and I changed into Deception. Then I went to the roof and I asked " Peter can you hear me?" Peter answered " Yeah but really quick check for things you need." I answered " The three cures are here, my extra com, my camera, and my tracker." Peter said " Good." I said " Okay let's split up and do things like normal." " Sounds like a plan," said Peter. I went to the west side and south side. First was the southside, as I walked around I saw people taking pictures of me. This was the first step to the plan:  Get people to grab Ben's attention. 

I then went to the west side and walked around there. People we taking pictures of me and then Peter asked " Anything yet?" I answered " Not yet." I then looked around. I felt my stomach growl at me. I said " Lunchtime." I went to a subway even though the sandwiches there aren't as good as Mr. Delmars but I needed food. So I went in ordered my food took some pictures with the employees. I ate there and then I left. I walked around and then I heard an explosion. " Peter he's here," I said. Peter said " On my way." I went to a roof near the explosion and I started to encourage myself " You got this." " You are going to put that bastard away in a few weeks," I said. Then Peter landed next to me. Peter said " Step 2." I nodded. Step 2:  get into a fight and go out that way. Now you may be thinking what the fuck has gotten into me but the writer thinks we should wrap this up so I will let it slide. 

But the idea is to have me get into a fight with Ben for a few minutes then make him think I lowered my guard so that way he can take me. I smirked when Peter and I landed on the ground and we went to the building. The guys who Ben works with were already packing the money into the bags. I said " Let's take care of this." He said hopefully" Yeah." but behind the hope, I also felt like he had a lot of pain too that he was hiding. He was hiding pain, doubt, and more. I then went to one of the guys and we started fighting. I was ready for this to end. But for the plan, I need to fight Ben and have him take me. I knocked the guy out and I moved on to the next guy. Then Ben came in with an explosion. He said " Ahh what a nice surprise." I said " Hey H, can't say it nice but surprise." Punched him and he said " Good one Deception." We started fighting. I started throwing punches and kicking. After a few minutes and after taking a few punches it was time for step four letting my guard down. 

Letting Ben take me. I took more punches and I muttered into my com Peter " It's time for step 4." Peter then called out " Deception help me please." I turned around and then everything went black. The one thing on my mind was step 5 getting caught by Ben.