I have a plan

Cussing that's it. 

* Time skip a few days later*

I woke up and I moved slowly Peter saw me and he looked surprised. He said " No, no, don't move." I said " Really not even a hey do you need a nurse." Peter said " Shit sorry." He called the nurse over and the nurse came in and asked " How are you feeling?" I answered " I just need some medication and food if I can eat." The nurse said " Yeah, I can get you the medication and I will bring you some food too." I said " Thank you." A few minutes later he came with medication and food. He had a sandwich and the med. He let me eat and put the medication in my IV he left and Peter said " Do you need me to get you anything else?" I said " No." I ate and I asked " What happened while I was out?" Peter said " Well there were a lot of people who came to see if you were okay and I need to make a few calls." I said " Go ahead." He called people and after about five minutes Peter said " Kaia, Harry, and Kate are going to be here in an hour." I asked " How long have you been here?" He answered " For about a day we have been switching days to make sure someone was here when you woke up." I nodded understanding. We talked about what happened when Peter was with me. 

Then after about an hour Kaia, Kate, and Harry came in with flowers and they all asked " Are you okay?" I answered " Yes, I am fine." We then talked for hours about how everyone had been and what happened while I was out. I looked at them and smiled the nurse came in and said " Hey visiting hours are over the only person who should be here is him." The nurse pointed at Peter and said " The rest of you need to leave." I laughed and Harry, Kaia, and Kate all hugged me and they said " We will see you tomorrow." I nodded the nurse came over and said " Sorry sweet hearts, but just to let you know you can leave the day after tomorrow." I nodded and the nurse left. Peter and I sat in silence. And I held my arms open. Peter came over and hugged me as if I were glass, I said " I have a plan." Peter let go of me and I let go of him. And he sat in the hospital bed with me and he asked " For when and what?" I answered in a low " For the next time when we fight him." Peter then changed he was worried and he asked " What's the plan?" I answered " You are not going to like it but I want him to get me this time." Peter looked at me and shook his head saying no. I said " Hear me out. You give me the same antidote you and Harry made me and I have a hidden cam in my suit. I get caught then we have everything we need on Ben." Peter looked somewhere else in the room thinking then he asked "Is there another way?" I shook my head saying no. Peter said " Fine but we are doing it in 3 months." I nodded agreeing with him. I said " Thanks for putting up with my bullshit." Peter said " It's not bullshit." I said "It is." We kissed then Peter said " Get some rest baby." I said yawning " Yeah." I closed my eyes and I felt sleep take me over. 

Peter's POV 

I don't know how to feel about Y/n's plan but I do know that it makes sense but Y/n is putting a lot on the line. I also know that I need to tell Y/n about my past but I will do that once she is discharged and once we are alone in the house because I am sure she will need space once I tell her and for her to yell at me. But she needs to know. I then felt sleep wanting to take me over and I closed my eyes and let sleep take me over.