The plan is in motion (part 2)

Cussing and violence. 

I woke up, I only had a small amount of time before it kicks in. I took out a cure and said " Okay let's do this." I stuck myself with the needle and then everything went black. 

Peter's POV 

Kaia, Harry, and Kate were eating when I said " Oh good." I watched Y/n stick herself with the cure. Step 7 fake the winter soldier thing. Now we wait to start steps 8 and 9 the final steps. 

* Timeskip to a week later* Y/n POV 

I have been faking the whole winter soldier thing. I was getting ready for a mission, and I said to my camera and I said " Peter we are going on a mission be ready." I prepared for steps 8 and 9. I looked around and I said " You got this." I took out my tracker and put it in the suit Ben gave me. I put the suit on and I went outside, Ben came over and he said " Are you ready?" I nodded with no emotion on my face. Then we got into the cars and we drove to the place. Step 8 pretend to be bad. I got out and went to my drop point. Peter came up and I placed my finger telling him to be quiet. Peter nodded. I smiled and mouthed ' I need to go but we can stop him'. 

I dropped down and start helping Ben. Then we went to a vault. After that, I heard crashes and groans of pain. Ben said " It's Spiderman." I then dropped what I had and punched Ben he said " You bitch." I smiled and said "I am so done with this so we are ending it." I kept punching and kicking. I then tackled Ben and then I got him on his back I used the rope and I tied his hands up. And then I said " get up Ben." He got up and I pushed him to the cops. I asked a cop " Could I put him in the car?" The cop answered " Sorry miss but you can't." The cop took Ben and I gave him all the info about Ben and I made a statement. Peter then came over to me and then I watched the cop put Ben in the car and I waved with a smirk on my face. 

Now Ben is gone.