A day off

Making out and maybe some cursing. 

I woke up and I felt Peter's spot empty and I heard music playing quietly in my kitchen. I walked out and went to the kitchen and I saw Peter dancing around and singing to himself. I watched him for a few minutes and he asked " How long were you there?" I answered " About three minutes." He said " I am so sorry." I laughed and said " It's fine." Peter came over to me and he kissed my head and he picked me and carried me towards my room. He said " You are staying here and waiting for breakfast." I protested saying " No, I am getting my breakfast out there." He said " No you are not." I decided to stop and I just got under my covers with my phone and go through Instagram. Then Peter came in and he said " Breakfast for the queen in bed." I giggled and then started eating when he hand me my plate. I said " This tastes so good." He made me pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I kept eating and Peter said " So Kaia isn't coming over today we are having an off day." I nodded and finished eating. I said " I will be taking a shower and refreshing up if you need me knock." Peter said " Okay." I took my shower and got dressed in a different pair of shorts and a tank top. 

I came out and Peter saw me and I asked " What are we doing today?" Peter responded "Just chilling." I said suspiciously " Okay." Peter grabbed some pillows and some blankets. Peter handed me m the remote and he said " You choose." I handed it to him and said " No you." He took it and he said " Fine." Peter choose The Conjuring. I said " Oh my god I love this movie." Peter looked at me surprised and asked " Really?" I replied " Yes really." As we were watching The Conjuring Peter put his arm around my shoulders.  I rolled my eyes and just kept watching, I laid down on Peter's shoulder. As the movie went on Peter and me cuddled together and when we finished the movie Peter asked " So we both like that movie." I said " Yeah," I said teasingly " And I loved how you were trying to pull a move." He turned red and asked " You knew?" I answered " Of course, I knew it's the oldest trick in the book." He said " I am sorry." I got on Peter's lap and said " It's fine." Peter kissed my lips and I kissed him back but my kiss was hungry. 

Making out ;)

I ran my fingers through Peter's hair and his hands made it to the back of my head and he push my head lightly closer to his. I felt his breath was hot and his lips were also very soft. I moved to Peter's jawline and I pressed soft kisses on his jawline. Peter asked " Can I touch you?" I nodded and I felt him grab my ass and squeezed it I moaned and then Peter went down to my neck and he started sucking on my skin. After, a moment of sucking on my skin Peter kissed it softly. Peter and I kissed each other and he said " I love you so much." I said " I love you too."

End of making out  

The rest of the day me and Peter chilled and ate food enjoying the day off we had. At the end of it Peter went home and I went to bed.