I love all of you

A/n:  I think it's time for some sexy so sex and Peter will be a bit rough. I think he would be this way as kinda an outlet, but anyways read at your own risk. There is also a song that I added please listen to it if you want. 

Today was a chill day me and Peter have been together for about 6 months we still haven't found anything on Hephaestus. I am not going to lie I have been in the mood for some sex but I was scared Peter wouldn't like the idea we sat down two weeks ago and I told him how I have been feeling about sex and he said " I wouldn't mind." I was a little surprised, but he decided to make a small thing out of it last night he asked Harry to rent a hotel room so he didn't have to deal with the noise. The other reason why he did this was so that I would be in a place that I am comfortable with. I was so happy so now here we are I am taking a shower but I also looked at myself in the mirror and then I became self-conscious I pushed the thoughts away and I shaved my legs. I got out and put on some lotion and I then just put on a set of black lace bra and panties with an oversized shirt and tight bike shorts on that made my ass look good. I then came out of the bathroom when I saw Peter standing in my room with a tray of breakfast and roses on the tray as well. I giggled and turned red. I said " Hey Peter." He said " Dang I was hoping you would still be asleep, but it's okay." I smiled and sat down on my bed he gave me the tray and I started eating. As I ate I felt Peter's gaze on me I said " Pete." But he was zoned out I said his name again and he came back he asked " What's up?" I answered " You zoned out." He said " Sorry, um so are you ready for today?" I turned redder and I said " Yeah," I continued asking " Are you?" He turned red and he said " Yes." He took the tray and he cleaned up the mess he made in the kitchen this gave me the chance to brush my teeth so I did that then Peter came back in and he asked " Do you want to watch a few movies?" I nodded so we went to the living room and watched a star wars movie, a horror movie, and a romance movie. By then it was 5 in the evening. We ordered take-out and eat that afterward Pete said " Give me a few minutes then if you want we can do it." I nodded and ran into my room brushed my teeth and put deodorant on. 

Making out starts then it gets to sex

( light choking, light degrading, and praise kink ) 

When I came out I sat down on the couch and Peter came in he was wearing the same jeans and tee shirt but he had a look in his eyes. It was lust and he looked at me with those eyes and I felt myself get a little wet. He tore his eyes away from me and he sat down. I then went over to him and I straddled him and I kissed Peter's lips when I pulled away I saw his look of lust and he cupped my cheeks and pulled my face to his and he kissed me hungrily. I loved it. We made out for a few minutes then Peter said in a slightly deeper voice " Wrap around my waist." I did what he said and he carried me to my room. When I got there I saw some roses around the room and candles everywhere. I giggled and said " I love this." Peter said " Just wait, baby." 

He laid me down on my bed and continued to kiss me then he went for my neck and sucked on my skin leaving hickeys I moaned at the feeling. Peter asked " Can I take your shirt off?" I nodded and he said " I need words." I said " Yes you can." He then took my shirt off and he saw my bra he said " Aww you got all dressed up for me princess." I nodded he then went down my body and started kissing me everywhere on my now exposed chest. Then Peter took his shirt off and I flipped us over and I started kissing his chest he groaned as I sucked on his skin while on top of him I felt his bulge. He flipped us back over and said " As much as I loved that I'm on the top baby." I said in a whisper " I like this type of you." He said " Glad you do." He asked " Can I take your shorts off?' I smiled and answered "Yes you may." He then kissed my waist lovingly. Then he pulled my shorts off and asked " Can I take the rest of your clothes off?" I nodded " Please." He then looked so eager to have me. I arched my back and Peter took my bra off he gasped and I covered myself. He then said " No, No, No, please don't cover your fucking perfect." I slowly took my hands off my breast and I pulled Peter in to kiss me. He did but then he went for my breast. 

He then put one of my nipples in his mouth and the other played with my other breast. I moaned and then he switched I felt him bite me just a little and I groaned. God this feels so good and so right. Then Peter asked " Are you on the pill?" I said " Yeah I am." He said " Good." (A/n:  Safe sex people it's good.) He said " Okay." He then took my panties off and then he stood up and took his pants. As he did he looked at me and I just watched him god he looks so fucking hot. He then came over to the bed and I climbed to the edge he then grabbed me and I asked " Can I take your boxers off?" He said " Yes, you can."  I took his boxers off and his hard erection came out. Oh my god, he is big. I felt myself get wetter and I rubbed my thighs together. He said " Someone wants something of mine." I nodded shyly and I bit my lip I laided down on the bed and Peter came on top of me. He stroked himself and groaned I then said " Let me help you out." I then started stroking him he moaned in pleasure and then Peter asked " Are you ready for me?" I answered " Yes." I took my hand off him and he positioned himself and put his dick in me. 

I moaned in pain and pleasure, he let me adjust to his size and I said " You can move now." He nodded and he started moving slowly it felt so good. I moaned and I started scratching  Peter's back he just groaned. I said " Move fuck faster." He then moved fast it felt so good. Peter said " You feel so fucking good fuck around my cock." After a few minutes of Peter telling me how good I am and how much he loves me I flip us over and said " As much as I love you on top of me I need to have a bit of control." He nodded and I placed my pussy over his dick and I went down. I started riding him and we both just let out a ton of moans. Then I said " I 'm going to come." He flipped us over and put his head in between my legs and he started licking my clit. I moaned and he said " I was hoping to taste you baby come for me." I then came and he held my thighs down while I was in pure ecstasy, after a few minutes I came down off my high. Peter's dick was still hard so I got down on the floor and I gestured for him to come over to me. He did so I took his dick and I licked the tip. I then put as much of it as possible in my mouth Peter then put my hair in a messy ponytail and he guided my head. I felt his dick twitch and he came in my mouth. I stayed on the ground and Peter put his hand under my chin and he said " If you want to swallow it." I did.  I then stood up but my legs were shaking a lot. 

End of sex part 

Peter picked me up and he carried me to the bathroom he set me down on the toilet and started a hot bath. He checked the temperature and he slide in first, he said " Come on in." I slide in and Peter wrapped his arms around me. We stayed in the bath just talking then we took a shower then we got dressed in different pj's and we then went to sleep.