I got the info

Fighting and cussing. 

I woke up next to someone in my bed, I turned and saw Peter and felt safe immediately. I then turned and let his armrest on my waist for a few minutes. Then I heard a knock on the door I tried to get out of bed and but Peter tugged on my waist and said " No, I want to stay here." I said " That's Kaia to work on our stuff." Peter sat up and he said "Oh, I will get ready for the day then." I said " Okay then." I opened the door and Kaia came in she asked " How are you?" I replied " Great, How are you?" she answered " Good, so I have some good news for you." Peter then came in, Kaia's mouth dropped, and she asked " How was it last night?" We both said " It was good." She leaned toward me and asked " Does he know?" I answered " Yes, he does." She asked "Does he know that I help?" I replied " No, he doesn't." She said " Then tell him." I said " No." Peter asked " Should I start breakfast for everyone?" Kaia answered " Not for me," She pointed and me and said " But you can do it for her." Peter then said softly " I know why you are here Kaia." I said " Well  now he knows." 

Peter made us breakfast and we both ate. Peter said " I will see you later babe." He kissed my cheek and I blushed. Peter went to the door and closed it and Kaia said " Oh my god." I blushed even harder Kaia said " I knew it you two are together." I said " Well I can't talk I have some things I need to do." She smiled and said "Have fun with Peter." I said " I will." I went into the alleyway and I said " Deception." I went to a roof and Peter came up and he said " Hey Lady." I said " Hey Spiderman."  I put my earpiece in and I heard Kaia say " Oracle of all things knowing and unknowing." I said " Um oh great oracle can you tell me about Hephaestus." Kaia responded saying " I actually do." I asked " So what is it?" She replied " So I found out what Hephaestus stole. He stole a rare element." I asked " What was it?" She said " All I know is that it had a high energy level." I said " Okay, thanks." Peter said " That's all we know." I said " Yes." 

We then went around New York doing our rounds and helping people out and getting some guys who were trying to mug other people, you know the normal for a day in the life of a superhero. Afterward, Peter and I went to the alleys and changed. I then went to my apartment and Kaia said " Bestie I love you two together." I smiled and said " Thanks." We then spent the rest of the night watching Netflix and eating some food.