Hi, I am Kate Bishop

SMUT towards the end of this chapter, cussing and drinking. 

* Time Skip to next week when everyone else is meeting Kate Bishop* 

I woke up at 6 am so I could work as Oscourp for the day, the house is now all set up as in all the furniture that we got and that I had has been all set up. I like now having a house that we will own soon. I came out of the shower and went to mine and Peter's bedroom, he was sitting in bed so I went over to him and I said " Sorry I won't be able to help out today." He said " It's fine you have a part-time job that you get paid for so it's fine besides you enjoy it." I said agreeing with him " I can agree with you on that one." Peter pulled me onto his lap and he kissed me. I kissed back and said in between kisses " I need to get ready for the day." He asked in between kisses " Are you sure?" I answered " Yes." I got off of him and he said " You will pay for this later." I replied back " Okay." I got dressed in a button-up shirt and slacks and lastly a blazer. I went to the kitchen and I made breakfast then Peter came down and he said " Thank you love." He kissed my forehead and then I finished eating and then Peter walked me out and he said " Have a good day baby." We kissed and then Peter slapped my ass and I turned red and went to my car. 

I drove to Oscourp and I was Harry's assistant I work in the lab but I mainly work a desk job and I set things up like press interviews, meetings, and stuff like that. It's fine for a job and I can also leave because I learned where all the secret hallways are and where they lead.  There were times when something was happening and I wanted to go help Peter but before I could he called me and he said " I got it, I can handle it just stay there." I said  " Fine, love you be safe, and if anything happens call me." So I did stay there. Today I was taking care of scheduling and then going to two meetings. After the two meetings, it was 6:00 pm when Harry said " You can go home and help Kaia and Peter get ready for Kate." I said " Okay see you later then." I drove home and when I got there Peter and Kaia were getting ready for Kate. They were making food and listening to music. Peter saw me and he asked " How was it today?" I replied " It was fine just a normal day." Peter came to me and he kissed me I felt his tongue push into my mouth. I suppressed a moan but my eyes rolled and then Peter broke the kiss and he said " You should get dressed in something comfy baby." I said " Yeah, I will." We finished making the food. 

When I heard a knock on the door I ran to it and opened the door. It was Kate and she smiled and said " I brought wine if we can drink it." I smiled and said " Yeah we can come on in." She smiled and came in. I walked her to the kitchen and she said " Woah, I love it." I said " Thanks come on we should go on of the guys Harry is going to be a little late but he will be here soon." She said " Okay." Peter and Kaia were setting things up in the dining room Kate came in and they stopped what they were doing. They placed  the stuff on the table and Kate said introduced herself " Hi, I am Kate Bishop." Kaia said " I do know you." Kate looked at Kaia confused and asked " Where?" Kaia answered " A charity gala from Christmas you were the only girl wearing a suit there." Kate nodded understanding. Peter came over and held his hand out and he said " I am Peter Parker." Kate said " Nice to meet you." They sat down with Kate and I said " I will be back in a minute." 

I got dressed in shorts and a baggy tee shirt and I put my hair down. I came back and I said " Sorry this is what you would see me wear most of the time." Kate said "You're good." We ate then Harry came in and introduced himself and then Peter and I went to the hallway and Peter said " Don't get drunk tonight baby." I nodded understanding why and it made me excited. We went back and we hung out for the rest of the night I barely drank and when it was 10:30 pm Kate yawned and said " I am going to head out please let me know if I can move in." I nodded and said " I will." We hugged and then Kate left. Harry locked the door and he said " I am going to turn in for the night." I nodded and I said " Me too." Kaia said " Well then I should head out." We hugged and Kaia left and I locked the door. Harry was in his room I spun around and I bumped into Peter. I looked up and Peter said " So, now that I have you." I said " Our room Peter Parker." He said " Duh." He let me pass him but he slapped my ass and I jumped and I walked faster. 

Spicy stuff is starting (you can listen to the song I added as well if you want to) Praise kink, Top Peter ( hot af), daddy used

When we got to our room Peter spun me around and kissed me hard and hungrily and he pushed me against the door he kissed down my neck he said " Jump." I jumped and I wrapped my legs around him and he kissed me and wrapped his arms around me to keep me from falling." Then Peter pulled away to make sure I was going to land on the bed then he set me down and kissed me again we then made out and Peter looked at me and asked " Ready to get rid of your clothes?" I nodded and Peter said " I need a verbal answer princess." I said " Yes sir I am." We kissed and Peter took off my shirt and kissed my chest and neck then he took off my shorts as he took them off he kissed me I moaned when I felt his breath in my pussy. He then took my shorts off and kissed my inner thighs I let out a shaky breath and Peter asked " You like this don't you?" I answered " Yes s-" Peter lightly slapped my thigh and I said " Yes daddy." He said " Good girl." I kissed Peter and flipped him over and I asked " Can I undress you?" Peter said " Yes." I took his shirt off and rolled my hips a little and Peter groaned and said " Don't do that baby." I asked " Why not?" He answered " Because you will start something that might end badly." I said innocently " Sorry daddy." I got him undressed to his boxers and god he looks so hot. 

Peter flipped us over and he said " I am taking over again." I nodded understanding. Then Peter took my bra off and he said "You're so pretty." His lips came to my nipple and he sucked on it his other hand was playing with my other breast. He then switched and I whimpered when he stopped. And then he took off my underwear with his teeth and I let out a shaky breath. Peter then came up to my pussy and he started eating me out. I said " I am going to cum Peter." He said " Okay go ahead." I came and Peter came up and he licked my cum off his lips and around them. He said " You taste so good, princess." He kissed me to let me taste myself and then I took Peter's boxers off and he asked " Are you ready?" I said " Yes I am." He put a condom on then he slid into me I moaned in pain and in pleasure. Peter said " Tell me when I can start moving." After a moment I said " You can move now." I moaned when he started moving it was so good but it was teasing me so much. I said " Please fuck go faster." Peter said " Okay baby." He moved faster and it felt much better I moaned and said " Peter I am going to fuck cum." Peter said " Just a minute baby." Then a minute Peter said " Okay cum for me baby." I came on the condom and moaned. Then Peter laid down on my lightly and kissed my forehead and said " You did so good baby." Peter then slid out of me he took the condom off and threw it away. I said " I need to pee." 

*End of SMUT*

Peter came over to me picked me up and walked me to the bathroom. I peed then we went back to our bed and we went to sleep cuddling.