A few days later

Cussing that's it. 

*Timeskip* 

After a few days, I called Peter and he answered I begged him " Hey please come home." He said " I am on my way." I was finally ready to see Peter after thinking about why he kept this from me, I came to my own conclusion. And that is when Peter said " I am on my way then." I said " Okay see you in a few then." Peter said "Yeah, see you in a few." I hung up and then I got showered and dressed in sweatpants and one of Peter's hoodies. I wrote down what happened over the past few days. Then I heard the front door open and close. I went to the living room and I saw Peter. I ran into his arms and he hugged me and held on to me. I took a breath to compose myself then I whispered " I am so sorry." I felt Peter sigh and hold his breath for a minute.

Pete responded saying sadly " It's not your fault."  I then read his mind It's mine. I then countered " No, it's not your fault either." Peter said " But-" I said " No it was that green elf guy." Peter said " His name is green goblin or Norman Osborn." My expression changed and I said "That explains a lot." Peter said " Yeah but Norman is a good guy he just wanted the bad to stop." I nodded understanding. We let go then we went to our room I helped Peter unpack and I said " I am sorry for the way I responded when you told me." Peter said " You had the right to respond that way." I said " No because I didn't consider what happened and how you felt." Peter said " No, I understand where you are coming from too." I nodded. We then watched a movie and cuddled. 

After watching a few movies and cuddling, Peter and I made food. Then Kate, Kaia, and Harry came home. I pulled Harry, Peter, and Kaia aside " We should tell Kate." I said. Peter said " I agree." I looked and Harry and Kaia all they did was nod in agreement. We went to the dining room closed the blinds and I looked at Kate. Kate asked " What's happening?" I answered " We have something to tell you." Kate said cautiously " Okay?" I whispered " Deception." I changed and then Peter grabbed something using his web-slinger. Kate's expression went from shocked to excited. She said " My roommates are Lady Deception and Spiderman." I changed back and said " Yes." Pete said " Yeah." 

We then sat down and started eating. I said" Um, I need to tell you guys something." Everyone looked at me I said " As you all know now Me and Peter have been fighting Hepestuas. I think I have a way to catch him." They all nodded listening. I said in a soft voice " We need secret cameras in my suit and the antidote for whatever he gave me to turn winter soldier like." Peter looked down at his food and so did Kaia. Harry and Kate well I couldn't read them. Harry asked " Pete how do you feel about this?" Peter answered " It's our best shot at getting him." Harry said " Well then you are going to have to help me." I nodded and  Kate said " We are going to need a new suit with space to hide the antidote." I said " Yeah." Kate said " I know some people just give your measurements and they can make you a suit." I nodded and I said " Thanks." We all hugged and finished eating.          

Peter and I went to bed and Peter said " I am happy now that you know." I said " Thank you for trusting me." Pete said " Welcome, thank you for putting up with me too." I smiled and I hugged Peter. Peter hugged me back and we stood there for a few moments. We then got ready for bed and we went to sleep cuddling each other. 

* Third Person POV (Author's POV)* ( didn't see this one coming I bet)

As Peter and Y/n slept even though they both have agreed to the plan they were unsure of the outcomes but they still knew what they had to do.