She's back

Cussing and verbal argument. 

Y/n's POV ( bad) 

I have been here a week, Peter and Harry have been working on getting ingredients for something. Kaia had brought us food and she would try to talk to but I wouldn't talk. I saw Harry and Peter make different things to try to cure me. I saw them run through trials and all the time there was an error. I laughed at them sometimes and Peter heard me and asked " What is so funny?" I answered honestly " The fact that you guys don't have this done and it's been a week." Peter laughed sarcastically " Hahaha." Kaia came in with a change of clothes and she came into my room and she handed me clothes and she said " You should get changed." I nodded thank you and I looked at Harry and Peter. She said " I will make them leave." Harry and Peter heard us through the glass and they left us for a few minutes. I got changed and Kaia said " I need you to play nice with them." I countered saying " I am playing nice." She said " With what I just watched between you and Peter no your not." She then asked " What do you have against Peter?" I answered " He put me here when I can be helping get shit for Hephaestus and he is also fucking Spiderman." She said " You wouldn't help him Y/n, he wants powers that you were born with and you always thought that they were dangerous powers. And you were the only one who knew how to control those powers." I didn't say anything. 

Over the next two weeks, there was a routine Harry and Peter would come to the lab and there would be days when it was just Harry and they would put different things into the cure the next thing I saw Peter and Harry high five and Peter came over and he said " Good news we have a cure." He went over to the hologram and he said " See, we need to run a few more tests, and then we can see if it will work on you." I said nothing and then Peter opened my cell door with some food in his hands he walked in and he said " Here." he closed the door and sat down on the floor. I said " Get out of here Peter." He said " No, I just need to monitor you." I looked at the food and I didn't eat it. He said "  Please eat." I said " No you laced it." Peter then took the sandwich and took a bite of it and he said " See." I took it and I ate it. Harry came over and he saw me eating the sandwich he came into my cell and he asked Peter "  Could I talk to you?" Peter said " I will be back in a few minutes with some things." I didn't respond. Peter and Harry came in and Harry had a soft blanket and a computer. Peter said " Um I have the cure so I am going to give it to you." he tried to give it to me but I fought back. I said "You are not stabbing me with this shit." Then a fist came flying at me and then I saw black. 

* A few hours later* 

I woke up to the computer on the ground and the soft blanket. Peter was on the other wall sitting on the ground and he said " Your awake good." I said " Peter." and I started crying. He came over to me and hugged me. I sobbed into his chest and he just held me. I asked " Did I hurt anyone?" He answered " No, you just caused some damage to Oscourp that's it." I nodded and Me and Peter sat down on the ground. He said " I am so happy to have you back." I smiled and said " It's good to be back." Harry saw us hugging so he ran to the cell door opened it and he came over to us and he said " Ohmygod." Peter let me go and Harry hugged me and he said " I missed you." He kissed my forehead in a brotherly way and I said " I missed you too." Harry let go of me and Peter said " Let's get you home and get you your favorite food." I said " Okay." Harry said " Wait we need to watch her for a few more hours so she can't eat and if anything goes wrong we need to have her here." I nodded understanding. Peter said " Okay we can stay here." Harry said " Your lucky I have a shit ton of blankets here." I laughed and then Harry brought in more blankets and he said " There you go love birds have fun." Peter said " We will." Peter laid the blankets out and we sat on the ground and cuddled. I then felt my eyes get heavy and I went into a dreamless sleep. 

Peter's POV 

I am so happy I have my Y/n back, I looked down and saw Y/n asleep. I smiled and then I went into my thoughts I wonder what happened to Y/n when she was gone and what it was like being trapped the way she was. I don't want to think about it but I want to know. Maybe after she wakes up and we go back to her place I could ask her. Or maybe it's too soon to ask her I could wait for a few months to ask. I don't know though. I saw Harry walking around the lab and cleaning up. Then Harry came into the cell and said " Hey, time's up you guys are good to go and Kaia cleaned Y/n's place up so we are good to go." I nodded and said " Okay." I started shaking Y/n and her head popped up as soon as I touched her. I said " Woah it's okay, we are good to leave." She nodded and sat up then we started getting ready to go to sleep. 

We then left and went back to Y/n's apartment. When we got back we started off by changing, next we ordered food and eat it, then we watched a movie, then we ended the night cuddling in Y/n's bed. Then we turned off the lights and let sleep take us over.