A sleepover with Spiderman I mean Peter Parker

Good stuff, maybe some cussing, Spoilers for NWH. Listen to the song if you want to, also I know it's from a child's movie but I think it fits for this chapter. 

Recap:  I heard a knock on the door. It was Peter and I asked him " Are you ready for the Sleepover?" 

Peter said " Yes, I am." I said " I have a lot of snacks and we have some movies to watch. How does that sound?" He said " It sounds great." I smiled and Peter asked " Where could I set my stuff down?" I replied " Um, you can also get changed in my room." He said " Okay." He then went to my room and got ready after two minutes he came out and I asked " How does pizza sound?" Peter answered " Sounds good." I ordered and said " 20 minutes for pizza." 

I sat on the couch with Peter and he asked " What should we watch?" I said " Well, I was thinking we should talk." Peter asked " About what?" I said " Everything that happened today." He smiled awkwardly " Yeah about that, I don't know what I was thinking." I asked " No it's fine. But um why didn't you tell me that you knew?" He answered " I wanted you to feel safe with me before I told you and I also wanted you to know that you could trust me." I said " Okay." He continued " I wanted to tell you from the start that I was Spiderman but I felt like you would be put in danger then I found out that you are who are and I recognized that you can handle yourself." I said " Well, I can." He chuckled a little and I asked " So why did you tell me you liked me?" He replied " I am so sorry about that as well." I said " No it's fine I felt the same way." He smiled happily and he asked surprised " Really?" I answered " Yeah, I do." He smiled and said " I am so happy that you feel the same way." Then I heard a knock know the door, Peter and I got the money and paid half and half. I took the pizza and split it up for the two of us. We sat down and started talking, I asked " What are we going to do?" He replied " You choose. We can be crime fighters and friends or we could be partners, partners." I said " I think I like partners, partners would be good." Peter said " Then we should do that." We finished eating and Peter asked " So what should we watch?" I said " I think we should watch a Disney movie." He said " Sounds like a plan." 

We looked and decide on Princess and The Frog. I got us the snacks and I asked " Can we cuddle?" Peter looked at me surprised and said " I would love that." He wrapped his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder as we watched I mouthed some of the songs and when I looked up I felt so happy to know that Peter still wanted me even though I am who I am and he is who he is. We watched more movies and made jokes about some of them and we also just talked about our lives before we meet each other. I told him about how my parents said was someone who was dangerous and I couldn't be with them but then I Kaia found me at school and her family took me in. Peter told me his parents died along with his aunt and he was forced to live on his own. 

When it was around 2 am I yawned and Peter said teasingly " Aww my baby is getting sleepy." I nodded and nuzzled my face into Peter's chest. Peter said " Stand up so I can take you to bed." I felt my cheeks get warm. Peter then realized what he just said and he said " I am so sorry. I meant-" I cut him off and said " I know what you meant spidy." I stood up and he asked " Is it okay if I carry you?" I answered " Yeah, it's fine." He said " Wrap around me." I did as he told and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck." He carried me to my room and he let me stand up and got my bed ready for me. He said " You can lay down by the way." I said " Okay." I laid down and he said " There." I lifted the covers up and I said " You can stay here." He said " No it's fine you can have your space." I said " No, I want you here." He then said " Okay." He got in with me and he rested his arm on my waist. He pulled me in close to him and he said " I am so happy." I looked up and said " Me too Pete, me too." He kissed my forehead and I felt my eyes get heavy. 

Peter's POV 

I looked down when I felt Ajali's breathing slow down and soften. I then slipped into my thoughts. Today was great and the conversation that Ajali and I had was good. I also am happy with the way this turned out. It also felt good to get our secrets out and now Ajali is asleep after the day we had. I whispered into Ajali's hair " I don't know what to do when you find out about the other part of Peter Parker and Spiderman." I then felt my eyes get heavy and I went to sleep.