The plan is in motion now

Cussing, one punch,  short chapter too. 

I woke up and I looked around the cell I was in. I thought good. I saw that I was still Deception and in my Deception outfit. I looked around and there were no cameras. So that's good. I heard the door open and I saw Ben come in. I said " Ah well if it isn't Bend Over." He looked at me annoyed he has probably heard that a thousand times. He said " Hello Y/n." I asked " How have you been?" He answered " Good now that I have the thing I wanted." I said " Sorry, I am taken." Ben looked at me even more annoyed. He asked " Do you think this is a game?" I answered " Oh, yeah. I do actually. I am having a lot of fun too."  Ben then came over to me and punched me. I laughed and said " You punch like a pussy sometimes you know that." After that, he pulled out the winter soldier stuff me. I knew where the cures were in my suit. Steps 6a and b annoy Ben and make him give me the bad stuff. Everything went black. 

Peter's POV 

I was sitting at my computer that had the tracker and the camera in Y/n's suit. I laughed at what she said when she greeted Ben. And I watched the whole interaction go down. When we made the plan the part that we are on is step 6 track and record everything along with faking the winter soldier thing. I saw Ben walk over and I said " Fuck." Kaia came over to me and asked " What?" I answered " He just stuck her." Kaia said " It's okay after this we are going to get Ben and then we will be done with this." I nodded understanding. Then I waited.

A/n 

Hey guys, I just wanted to say early have a happy Christmas and I hope that you all have a good day/night.