The real Peter Parker

Cussing, verbal argument, hitting too Y/n does it ( she isn't in the right mind when she does it), Also FFH and NWH spoilers.  

After being released from the hospital and recovering a lot. I have been resting and being bored. Today Peter was at home and no one else was there, I woke up to Peter cooking breakfast for the two of us. I smiled and kissed Peter on the cheek and he turned around and he hugged me and kissed my forehead I then went to the table and I ate then Peter said " We need to talk later on today." I said cautiously " Okay." I changed my clothes into a pair of sweats and a tank top with a hoodie. Peter was in the kitchen still I saw him mindlessly washing the dishes. I walked over to him and I put my hand on his shoulder, I said " I got this let me wash them then we can talk." Peter nodded so he got out of the way and he went to the living room. I washed the dishes and started the dishwasher. Peter asked softly " Could we go to our room?" I nodded. And Peter said " I have a lot of things I need to tell you." I nodded telling Peter to continue. He continued saying " You can yell at me all you want and even tell me to go away for a few days or longer." My face contorted telling Peter that I had become very worried about this conversation. 

Peter said " You did know me before we ran into each other." I asked " What do you mean?" Peter said " Midtown, our sophomore year we had a class together and we sat next to each other and we were friends." I felt so much rage and I asked in a low voice  " Peter what the fuck happened?" Peter answered " You should just look into my mind." I said " No tell me." Peter said " Well, just to tell you, I was a part of the avengers. And after Mr. Stark died no one knew who I was until Mysterio died." I asked " How did he die?" Peter answered " He was shot by Stark tech that belonged to me." I asked " What happened next?" Peter responded quietly " The people who worked for Myestrio revealed my identity to the public, you, Mj, and Ned were the only people who still saw me as Peter Parker." I nodded and Peter said " So I went to Doctor Strange for help because it was affecting Mj and Ned just talking to me." I said " Okay." Peter continued saying " He made everyone forget who Peter Parker was after a sent other Peter Parkers and people who knew them back to their universe, Strange did the spell and he made everyone forget who Peter Parker is. I then ran into you and I knew I need someone who I love." I asked " Why didn't you talk to Mj or Ned?" Peter answered " I wasn't ready and I don't think I will be ready to at all." I asked in a low voice " So why me?" Peter replied " I don't know."  I asked " What about May?" Peter answered with tears in his eyes " She died because of the people who knew who the other Peter Parkers were." I asked angrily with tears in my eyes "Why didn't you tell me before?" Peter answered " Because I wasn't ready." I held my hands out and said " Put your head here Peter." I then went into Peter's mind. 

I haven't done this in a while but when I went to Peter's mind I saw a long hallway of doors on the door was numbers. Those numbers were his age, I went to the most recent door and I opened it. Inside there were books each labeled with a date. I went to the day I ' meet Peter'. I opened it and I saw him going to the place Mj worked at. I saw Ned and Mj who had gotten their acceptance letter from MIT and then when Peter talked to Mj. But he could say what he wanted to say which was to tell her about what happened and about how they knew each other and how much he liked her. Peter left the restaurant then I saw him get dressed as spiderman then I saw us meeting as deception and spiderman then I saw him walk home and he went to   Delhmar's shop where we 'met'. And he seemed fine talking to me. I then opened up another book from a few days before that and I saw May being killed and I saw Peter in pain and fighting a bunch of different bad guys but he ended up helping the bad guys and curing them of whatever happened to them. I felt myself slipping away so I got out and went back. 

Peter said " Fuck that hurt." I said "  Good." Peter then said " I will give you the space you need now." I stopped him and said " No not yet." I went to Peter and I slapped him. I said " You should have told me." Peter said "I deserve that." I said " Stay out of our room I need space right now." Peter nodded. I stormed to our room and sat on the bed. I said " Fuck." I then sat down on our bed and I just thought about what I had just learned. After looking at the wall for I think an hour, with tears in my eyes because my thoughts then came on to Peter's and mine's relationship. What if Peter is using me to get over Mj?  What if Peter is just using me? I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. I saw Harry standing in the hallway. I asked " What's up?" with a fake smile on my face. He said " Peter told me to tell you he is sorry and that he is at a hotel for the night." I nodded with that fake smile dropping because I knew that Harry knew something was up but he didn't ask what happened which I am thankful for. I said " Okay, thanks Harry." He said " Welcome, but I would suggest talking to him. When I got home he had tears in his eyes." I nodded understanding. Harry said " If you want dinner just let me know." I said " I will." Harry left and I closed the door. I went to my phone and I saw the time 9:30 pm. I then laid down on the bed and I just started to cry, I think I cried for about an hour longer until I let sleep overcome me.