Moving in and finding a perfect roommate

This is what the house looks like. 

Over the next week, we were packing a shutting down on my apartment and   Peter's apartment. By the end of the week, we were about ready to move out and into the house, I was getting excited so then by the next week it was moving day. We also put an ad out for a roommate we meet with a lot of people but they didn't connect with us that much so it's been hard. But while Peter and Harry were moving our stuff I was going to meet a potential roommate. Peter and Harry were moving stuff I yelled out " I AM GOING TO MEETING." Peter yelled back " OKAY, HAVE FUN." I drove to the cafe that we were meeting up. I went inside and I texted " Hey I am here." I then saw a girl wave at me and I walked over to her. She had black hair, pale white skin and gray eyes. She held her hand out and said " Hi, Y/n it's nice to meet you." I said " Hi Kate it's nice to meet you too." We got some drinks then we sat down and started talking.  

( Suprise people it's Kate Bishop sorry I wanted to have her and I think she, Y/n, Peter, and Harry would be great friends)  

We talked about what she likes to do, what school she goes to, the types of music she listens to, and stuff like that. She seemed to fit well with me but I wonder how she would fit with Peter and Harry. After about 2 hours of talking I said " Kate I really like you so I was thinking maybe in like a week you stop by the house and meet everyone else." She looked happy and excited and she responded " I would love to." I nodded and stood up. I said " I have to help them with the lifting so I gotta head out." We stood up and Kate opened her arms up and she said " Only if you want to." I nodded and hugged her she smiled and then we left. 

I drove back to the house so I could deliver the news to Harry and Peter. I came back to the house to see Kaia's car on the road, and Harry's car on the road as well. I went inside the house and yelled out " Guys we need to talk." After a few minutes Harry, Peter, and Kaia came over and I said " Hey guys so we have a good candidate for a roommate." Peter and Harry looked at each other and they asked " Really?" I nodded and I said " I meet with Kate Bishop and she seems like a great fit for us so I invited her over next week to hang out with us." Harry said " That's great." I nodded agreeing and Peter asked " Do you think we can trust her?" I answered " Maybe give it a few months but I think we can trust her." They all nodded understanding. I said "Trust the walking human lie detector." Kaia said " Okay we can do that." I said            " Okay that's it guys for this meeting so let's take care of the house." We then continued unpacking things that we would need for the rest of the week like beds and stuff like that. 

When it was midnight we decide to call it a night and we fell asleep around 12:45 pm.     

 Dear readers, 

I hope that you all have a good day or night and happy Halloween to the people who celebrate it.