College and Harry moves in

Cussing? 

Today was the day me and Kaia went to college and Harry is moving in with me. I woke up and I got ready for the day then I made breakfast for myself and I ate then I got a call from Harry. I picked up and said " Hey Harry whats up?" He said " Hey Ajali/n, I am outside with the movers could you let me in." I said " Sure thing." I hung up and opened the door and I saw Harry with people carrying some furniture. I said hallway on the left side guys." Harry said " You said there would be rules to talk," He stopped to make sure things were going okay he continued          " about is now a good time to?" I answered " No, I have to go to college today but after I get back would be a good time." Harry said " Okay." I handed Harry a key and I said " If you need to get anything please lock the door." He said " I will." Then I left.

When I got to my college I got a coffee for me and Kaia then I went to our class. Mr. Grayson was sitting the class and he asked " Hey, Ajali how are you feeling?" I replied " I am feeling a lot after all the rest I got." He said " Good." We started class and started talking about nuclear energy and how it can benefit the world. We then went to the library and did some homework and read our books by that time it was 5:00 pm. I asked " Do you want to come home with me Harry is there?" Kaia answered " Um, I have to go home and take care of my cat." I said " Okay?" Then we went our separate ways. 

When I got back home I saw Peter and Harry sitting on my couch and talking. I said " Hey boys." they both said " Hey." I went to Peter, kissed his cheek, and asked " How was it today?" I answered " It was good." Harry said to me " Everything is in my room and I also went shopping for some food and snacks." I said " Sweet." Harry said "Dad wants to know when you will come by the lab we made something recently that you should see it so fucking cool." I said " I was thinking sometime next week." Harry said " okay."  I then went to go set my stuff down in my room, Peter followed me and  asked " Are you going to tell him?" I answered " I will he needs to know that there will be times I come home injured and carried by spiderman." We went to my living room. I closed the windows and the blinds and said to Harry " We can talk about the rules and stuff like that now." He said " Ok." I said " So there is something that you need to know that is most important." I whispered "Deception." And I turned.  Harry's mouth dropped to the ground. I whisper it again and turned back to myself, I said " So that is the most important thing." Harry said excitedly " Oh my god you are lady deception." I said " Yes, and you know how me and spiderman are a team there will be times when he has to take me here injured so if you are here please let him in through the window." Harry said " I will." I said " Also there will be days when Peter spends the night please don't bother us." He said " I won't." I said " Also we are splitting the rent and bills." He said " Okay just tell me how much you need." I said " That is all for now." He said " Okay." For the rest of the night Peter, Harry, and I hung out, eating and talking. When it was 10:00 pm Peter left, me and Harry then went to bed.       

As I was trying to let sleep take over I thought I am so happy the two guys who I love are now getting along, I then slipped into sleep.