♡︎

Caren and Nolina walked me home after school. I had decided to let them come over, since I needed company at the shack anyways. If my dad had anything to say about it, then so be it.

"And I just can't believe we're finally friends again," Nolina laughed, doing a happy twirl alongside Caren.

"Stop. People are gonna think y'all are crackheads," I rolled my eyes.

"Gialla, now-

I saw a familiar color out the side of my vision. The purple/black-ish car. "Hey, y'all don't look, but that car is following behind us," I said through a fake smile.

Caren frowned, grabbing my hand tight.

Nolina stopped twirling and slowed into a normal walk.

"I've taken pictures of it before. It's followed me home and everything. I tried convincing that old ass nigga to pick me up after school too, but if he has work," I explained, "and hopefully y'all could understand why I'm in no rush to get the cops involved, right?"

"Right," they both nodded.

"Do they...know you realize you're being followed?" Nolina asked carefully.

"Yeah. It's sped off a few times because I've looked back."

"Well, I haven't seen it. I wanna look back," Nolina declared.

"No. I'll show you a picture of it when we get to my dad's. I don't know what they'll do if they see us spot them," I stated.

"If we make it to your dad's," Caren said sarcastically. "What if they're like...a human trafficker? Houston is a fucking hub for shit like that."

"Well, we can all fight, for one thing," I shrugged.

It felt like I had grown accustomed to that stupid little car following me around. I was really wasn't even as phased as the other girls were.

"Chile, fists can't do nothing against something man-made. And that's all I gotta say," Nolina stated, "What if they got a weapon?"

"Nolina, you're only saying that 'cause you really can't fight," Caren teased.

"Hush," they play shoved each other.

Just like Caren and Nolina to be playing when someone was stalking us- well rather, me.

"Y'all stop," I sighed.

We reached my dad's house and I calmly unlocked the front door, letting the girls go inside first in case I had to take a bullet for either one of them. The car immediately zoomed off before the two of them could get to the windows and peak through them.

I made sure the door was locked behind me as they groaned in frustration. "Man, I really wanted to see the car in live action," Nolina grumbled.

"That's fine. I'm sure you would be able to experience that live action pretty well from inside their trunk," I told her sarcastically.

"Yeah, yeah," Nolina said.

"Show us the pictures," Caren stated, coming closer as I pulled out my phone. They both stood around me, watching the video and blurry photo's I had taken.

"I know that car," Nolina told me seriously.

"Don't BS with us, Lina," Caren said seriously.

I held up my hand, stopping the both of them from talking. "It's Felicity ain't it? She been as MIA as Adrianna's been, wherever Adrianna is now. I've seen Felicity lurking around at school, and she hasn't been talking as much shit recently. She's prolly jealous that Tara and I went out, and then, you know, Tara also fucked around with y'all two," I shrugged.

"That's not Felicity's vehicle," Nolina shook her head. "What has the car been doing?"

"Just following me every time I walk. Shit like that."

"When you say it in that way, it makes it seem like they're trying to make sure you're safe," Caren frowned. "But they also could be stalking just the same. That's weird."

"That's not Felicity's vehicle," Nolina repeated.

"Who's is it?" I put up my phone, looking up at Lina.

"It's Tara's."

Comment. Follow. Enjoy.