♡︎

My skin stretched as I bent over the tub to turn on the Jacuzzi jets. The bathroom was steamy as the sparkly water beneath me turned the soap formula into large bubbles. Tara came up behind me, her nails cold on my warm skin as they grazed my hips.

"Ready?"

"Yeah...it's ready," I blushed, glancing back at her quickly and shyly getting into the water.

She joined me, a wine bottle she had swiped from the bar downstairs in her hand.

"You should've told me this was the surprise. I would've brought a change of clothes or something," I said, covering up my breasts a little as more water continued to run into the tub.

She gently moved my hands away, dipping her head down and kissing each breast softly before the water could rise over them.

"A surprise within a surprise within a surprise," she reminded me. "This isn't even the biggest thing yet."

"Tara, oh my gosh," I blushed, her hand sliding up to my waist underneath the water. She sat the bottle down on the edge of the tub, moving the water in mini waves as she leaned forward to make out with me for a bit.

"I'm getting bubbles in your hair," I whispered softly, not able to get enough of her kisses.

"That's fine," she whispered back, coming to sit on my lap as the warm water clashed with her cold skin.

"Tara," I sat back a little, my arms wrapped around her neck as she stared down at me, still sitting on top of my legs. "I don't want you to feel like I'm leading you onnn or anything. It's just taking some time to decide. And that doesn't mean that I'm unsure about my feelings as far as your or that I'm losing feelings I'm just-

She scoffed, her eyebrows crinkled together. "Who said I thought that? Take all the time you need, Gialla," she told me on a more serious note. "I'm not rushing you. I rather your decision be well thought through than to be a poor one. We have a complicated history. We both can admit that. Our relationship. Our trust. Our love. It won't come easy to either of us. But...if we come together. We might be able to overcome a lot of hurdles. With our passion for each other as a sort of shield," she told me.

"I guess I'm getting all these comments on our whole relationship, and it's just pressuring," I admitted.

"Let's stop talking about serious shit for a moment and think about good stuff, huh?" Tara switched topics. "Let's enjoy our bathe. And then we can cuddle up and maybe take advantage of some...things that I brought here. And then go to sleep."

"Some things you say?" my eyebrows raised.

Tara giggled, peeling a stray wet curl off of her face.

"All these surprises sound quite fine to me," I nodded.

"Gialla, on an important note: Do you um...wanna have sex with me?"

My eyes widened and I blushed. "Yeah, Tara. It's not like this would be our first time doing it...together."

"But I mean, you might not have been in the mood. Or maybe you couldn't do it tonight. I didn't know. I just wanted to make sure," she rambled on.

"Thanks," I moved her off my lap, grabbing some more of the soap so that we could have more bubbles. "Is this a one night thing only?"

"Yea. This place is expensiveee. And I still have college to go to," she laughed.

"What'd your mom think of this?"

"She just told me to use protection," she shrugged.

"Protection for what?" I frowned. "We girls."

"I'm not saying- Gosh. No," Tara blushed, "No matter what, everybody should use protection. You aren't just protecting yourself from STD's, some times it's just something as simple as protecting yourself from getting an infection from putting a bunch of things in different holes or being allergic to shit, or having an open cut in your mouth. Shit like that."

"I guess that makes sense. Never thought of shit that way before, to be honest," I nodded to myself. "Anyways. I want your lips. On my lips. Tonight," I pointed down at my kitty.

Tara gave me a slow smirk.

"I definitely can have that arranged. For free."

Comment. Follow. Enjoy.