Eleven x Reader

I knocked on the door to hoppers house. The door swung open and there stood Jim Hopper himself. He didn't hate me much because I always respected his rules. "Hello..." he grumbled. "Hey." I smiled awkwardly. "Can I come in..?" I asked. He nodded and walked back inside to his chair. I made my way to El's room. "The door stays open three inches!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes.

I walked into her room and her entire face lit up. "Y/n!" She exclaimed, happily getting up and hugging me. "Hey babs." I smiled. We pulled away and sat on her bed. "I brought you something." I told her. Her face lit up like a toddler. "What is it?" She asked. I dug through my bag and pulled out a lunch box. I handed it to her, watching her inspect it. "Open it." I laughed. She looked at me confused. I unlatched it and pulled the top up. She saw eggos and a few other things. She set it down gently then hugged me tightly.

I smiled at her and she ate her food peacefully. I pulled another box out and walked over to hopper. "Hey, hop." I extended my hand out, showing him the box. He gave me a confused look but took it regardless. "It's just some food my mom made. I suggested we brought you some and she agreed." I laughed. He opened it and thanked me. I walked back to the room and spent the evening with El before going home.
-
258 words. Sorry I can't write about El😭