Steve Harrington x Reader

I was walking around town when I noticed Nancy and Jonathan running. I followed curiously and stopped at the movies. I read the sign and stared shocked. It said 'Nancy the slut Wheeler."

"Nance what the hell happened?" I asked. She turned around surprised. "I don't... know." She said but started going to the alleyway. Jonathan followed after here and I followed them. What can I say? I'm nosy.

I saw Steve. "Holy shit.." I mumbled. "Oh look there's the princess!" Some girl said. (I forgot her name ;-;) Nancy slapped Steve and I laughed immediately covering my mouth. "What the hell Steve?" She asked.

-

Steve was now shit talking Jonathan's family and he looked pissed. Jonathan turned around and punched Steve. He brought him to the ground and repeatedly punched him. I heard sirens. "Nancy! Pull him off!" I yelled. She looked distressed and didn't know what to do. I ran up and pulled him back. "Dude he's just trying to get you mad we gotta go!" I yelled. I lost my grip on him and he tried to go back but I yanked his arm and ran. "Nance lets go!" I screamed at her.

We bolted away and Steve's friends helped him. We stopped at a gas station and Jonathan was looking for something to punch or kick. "There's a tree over there dingo." I said irritated and Jonathan kicked the tree repeatedly. He looked like he was about to cry so I pushed Nancy towards him. "Go comfort your boyfriend." I told her. "He's not my boyfriend and he's your best friend!" She defended. 

I smirked and shrugged my shoulders. "You're the one getting flustered right now." I paused. "Take care of him for me I've gotta do something." I said seriously. She nodded and went up to him.

-

I saw Steve in a store parking lot with his friends. I walked up to him and pushed him. "What the hell Steve!?" I asked irritated. "What?" He asked confused. His friends laughed and I turned around. "Get the hell out of here before I shoot you both." I said. They looked amused. I started reaching in my pocket and they both left as quickly as possible.

I smirked and dropped my hand. I looked at Steve and my smirk dropped. "Get in the car." I ordered and walked to the passengers side. He stood confused. "Let's go!" I raised my voice. "Ok!" He sighed in defeat and got inside his car.

"Alright so what the hell happened for you to call Nancy a slut?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and stayed silent. "Well?" I asked in an irritated tone. "I went to talk to Nancy yesterday and I saw her with Jonathan. He was wrapping his jacket around her. I went back to my car and told my friends. They suggested that we do this so I let them do what they wanted.." He explained.

I sat shocked. Jonathan? That's actually not surprising. He has liked her for a while. "Well shit." I mumbled. "Are you sure nothing happened and he was just being.." I trailed off. "What comforting?" He asked sarcastically. "Yes! Maybe something, I don't know, happened. You don't know the full story." I said.

"You didn't see it Y/n! I did!" He raised his voice. "OK! Chill out dude. Go towards the gas station and don't ask questions or I swear to god I'm going to pop you got it?" I asked rhetorically.

-

Jonathan and Nancy were surprisingly still there. Steve pulled in by a pump and started to get gas. I got out of his car and walked towards them. "What the hell is he doing here Y/n?" Jonathan asked. "Why were you at Nancy's the other night?" I ignored his question. "What?" He asked shocked. "Steve went to talk to Nance and he saw you at her house." I explained.

Nancy's eyes widened and so did Jonathan's. Steve walked up to us. "Were you even there Jonathan?" I asked. He looked to the ground guiltily. "Answer me dude." I said. "Yes I was but we didn't do anything!" He defended. I looked at Nancy. "True?" I asked. "Yes." She said.