Chapter 1

The car ride was really long that I think I may have fell asleep. I remember waking up in a chair. They took the blind fold off of me. They're so many lights on my face. It looked like I was being investigated by the F.B.I. Once my eyes got adjusted to the light I saw five teen boys staring at me.

"Where am I?"

I felt a stinging sensation in my cheek. What did I do wrong? I asked a simple question and you slap me. You dont just slap people for no reason. I had to forget about my cheek and see what they wanted. "Ugh I don't like them already even though they are freakin cute they didn't have to be such jerks." I thought in my head as I looked down at the floor. it was slightly wet and dirt stains everywhere. I looked back up at the boys and waited for one to speak.

"Now listen to the rules...

Rule 1. Don't talk unless we told you to talk.

Rule 2. Do whatever we tell you too

Rule 3. Don't talk back ever.

Rule 4. Don't even try to run away cause its no use. You are with us until we don't want you anymore. Trust that may be a LONG time!

Rule 5. Follow the rules! And you journey will be fine. Got it! Good!" Said the guy with the shaved head

I nodded my head they just stood there looking at me.

"So what's your name?" Said the brown haired guy with blonde highlights. He even had a Irish accent. Very rare, since from what I'm hearing they all have British ones. I wonder how they met?

"Cholé." I said in a whisper that even I couldn't hear myself

"What?" He said in confusion.

"Cholé."

"How old are you." The one with a blonde streak through his black hair

"Four-teen"

"Are you a virgin?"

"Y-y-yes." I said taking back and a little confused. Um what were they thinking. I'm only four-teen!

"Oh. C'mon lets go this is getting boring."

They took me out of the rope and and told me to walk to some room I didn't even know. I looked on my arms and saw the rope burns. I sat on the bed and silently cried, while rubbing my wrist. I felt someone put there arms around my shoulders. I flinched while looking over to see the boy with a bad boy but has a kind of a soft touch to it style of hair. He looked into my eyes and asked with a worry look.

"Are you okay?"

"Why should you care? You kinnapped me remember. You shouldn't even have any feelings about me since I'm just a little kidnapped girl. Why kidnap me huh? What did I even do? I have a life outside this hell hole. I could be at home right now with my family, but wait I don't even have a family right now cause I'M NOT WITH THEM!" I screamed

He looked nervous and confused

"I-I-I'm sorry I didn't know I-"

"OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ME. INSTEAD OF KIDNAPING PEOPLE. HAVE A TEENAGE LIFE. GO OUT TO PARTIES. DRINK, SMOKE, ANYTHING ELSE INSTEAD OF RUINING ANOTHER GIRLS LIFE."

I said crying really hard. I tried really hard to hold back my tears, nothing worked. I just let it all out. I was so stressed out from all this happening so quickly. This is crazy my life is getting ruined over something huge. Why me?

"And you d-don't even know t-that I was k-kidnapped b-before."

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

I saw from the corner of my eyes the other boys just standing there. Some had a confused look on there face. The others just had a blank face on there face.

"Are you hungry? We made tacos if you want some?"

"Sure." I said looking down at my feet.

I walked down the hallway to find a table with six plates filled with tacos. They smelled delicious.

"Umm excuse me... Can I wash my hands?" I asked but flinched afterwards. I was so nervous cause I didn't want to get slapped again.

"Sure" the blonde one said with his mouth full

After I came back from the bathroom I grabbed a taco and started walking back to the other room from where I started.

"What are you doing?"

"Going back to the room I started with. I don't think you guys would want to see me since you 'kidnapped' me."

"Come back here."

I came back and sat next to the one with the blonde streak.

"So Chloé you might want to get to know us since you'll be here for a while." Said the curly haired one.

If you want me to finish the story....

VOTE :)

COMMENT ;)

AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IF I SHOULD FINISH THE STORY BYEE LLAMACORNS HAHA