Chapter 20

Jakes POV:

I was so pissed Harry didn't even have to bring up Chelsea. Now that was uncalled for. He knew I loved her with all my heart, yet he stabbed me in the back and said that. You probably think I'm some low life you doesn't know how to fight back but I couldn't why? Because their criminals for crying out loud. They may have a gun in their pocket or something. I can't die I have to protect Cholé.

I saw Cholé kissing Zayn. That made me mad. Why would you kiss the guy that kidnapped you? Like is she crazy or something, but I found out she liked him he's like twenty right? That wasn't awkward at all (note the sarcasm). Then she went up to Harry. Oh no please say she didn't like him too. That would just be crazy and hurtful too me. I saw her kick him right where it hurts. I cringed at the feeling.

"That's what you get for messing with my brother bitch!" She said angrily

I laughed so hard in my head. I just wanted to bend over and laugh. She intertwined our fingers as we walked away to get ice cream.

(A/N: I don't know if there is a friendly a in London so please don't go off on me saying 'there's no friendlys in London' I know there's not let's just make it in the story but if there is that's pretty cool.)

We walked into friendlys. The smell of this place brings shivers down my spine.

"Oh hi josh I didn't know you would come today!" Some girl said

"Yeah I came with my friends sister she wanted some ice cream."

As you can see josh here is like the ladies man. He always gets the girls. I do to, but he mostly does. Let's just say he gets the atrracted girls. While I get the weirdos.

"Aww that's so sweet. What will you guys like?"

"Cholé what do you want?" I ask her

"Um will can I get the rockin' poppin' cotton candy please!" She sounded like a little kid.

"Okay, what will you like?" She said refereeing to me

"Um ill just get the cookies and cream."

"Okay and what will you get josh?" She said in like a dreamy voice

"I'm fine you know keeping up in shape."

"That's sexy."

He doesn't even work out like that. While she was flirting away I walked away with Cholé and sat at a booth.

"That wasn't weird at all!" She said sarcastically

"Yeah get used to that!"

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked

"Nope."

"Do you want one?"

"Um I would like one, but I want to spend all the time with my new sister." I said while chuckling

"Aww, but thanks for sticking up for me today with them."

"Your welcome. I won't let them take you back. I will risk anything for that to happen again."

"Thanks. I just always thought that they cared for me when something happened?"

"What happened?"

"Can we go outside and talk about it I don't want to talk about here."

I could see the tears at the brim of her eyes. I hated seeing her cry. I was like in a movie and see a dog die. Like the saddest part in the movie except I didn't break down in tears. We walks outside.

"So what happened?" I asked curiously

"While I was there more thing happened to just getting kidnapped.."

What could they possibly do then kidnap her...

I just hope it isn't what I'm thinking of right now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well like it

Yeah I know it's short I just wanted to leave you guys off at a cliff hanger haha I'm so mean!!

Well sorry it's hard trying to be here finishing the chapter and go on Facebook trying to hook up to friends...

But don't be so angry

I'm starting chapter whatever after this is published so probably the next chapter will be published late tonight!

If I could tell something to my cousins this right now I would say

SHUT THE HELL UP IM TRYI GTL WRITE A STORY GOD DAMN IT!!! But I will be in trouble ;P. over protective parents