Chapter 22

A/N: there is going tobe some cussing in here so if you don't like it. I suggest this chapter isn't for you right now... If so then read it lol :)

Cholé POV:

I just saw jake standing at the dining room table looking at something he turned around with tears at the brick of his eyes.

"Jake? What wrong?" I asked in concern

"N-nothing, nothing important." I could definitely tell he was lying of its not so important then we is he crying

"Remember what you told me... Not to keep anymore secrets .. Can you just tell me?"

"We'll it's just that there was this letter and it said if we don't return you... violence basically will occur."

"Oh."

Those mother fuckers! I swear they really want to ruin my life! I'm not trying to risk josh and jakes life's because of me. I can't do it! I need to leave, but there's one problem if I leave then where would I go and if I go what if they find me and kill me.

Zayn's POV:

It's been at least three days without Cholé here, and I think the house has gone crazier than it already has. Liam is crying almost everyday afraid that she told the police. Niall is freaking out over his food. Louis well I guess he is fine and Harry is turning violent by the second. He is still freaking out over the whole duffle bag era. While me oh well I would lie and say I'm perfectly fine when actually I feel like complete shit.

I miss my frenimie Cholé. We had a special bond. That bond where you seriously hated the person, but still can't get away from the person. I am a total wreck without her. I love her and I just want her back.

We sent a letter to Jakes house saying if he didn't return Cholé there will be consequences. I mean like we will ever do that but we may if someone snitches out or if she's not returned. It was kind of like a scare you know.

"Do we have any tea?" Louis screamed

"No one is getting tea till we have my duffle bag!" Harry threatened

"OR MY FOOD!!" Niall screamed from upstairs

"Or my Cholé!" I screamed

"Will everyone just stop it!" Louis screamed

"We have been worse without her. Arguing every single day over little things! Especially over fucking food. It's not that serious Niall it's food we can buy you more. You act like we're poor or have no money! We're international number one British-Irish boy band! WE CAN BUY FOOD DAMN IT!! And Liam suck up the fucking tears your an adult for crying out loud! And Harry I swear if you say something about that stupid duffle bag I may kick you so far up your you know place your balls will be coming out your throat. That pitch in gotta be you will be much higher once I'm done with you! And Zayn for the love of everything it's a girl you raped for crying out loud! YOU RAPED HER AND YOU WANT HER BACK WE KIDNAPPED HER FOR A REASON AND ONE OF THOSE REASONS WAS NOT TO LOVE HER!! SAME GOES FOR YOU LIAM!!! And me." He ran upstairs and slammed his door

The rest of us stood speechless. I had my mouth open for a good five minutes. Who knew Louis will be so rude. He was right we argued over the dumbest things and were ruining our friendship over it. Sobbing over a girl we kidnapped and a girl I loved. I got my keys and went to my car and drove I drove to jakes house.

Cholé's POV:

It was Sunday night and I had school tomorrow. I was so excited I loved going to new school and making new friends. I was something enjoyable. I heard a knock at the door. I ran to the door and opened it up to see Zayn. I stood there with one the shortest shorts and a white t-shirt. He looked at me up and down and a wide grin approached on his face. I got scared for my life.

"Can I come in?" He said breaking up the silence

"I-I-I. Jake!"

"What is it Cholé? What the fuck is he doing here?"

"I don't know he came to the house... I'm scared." I whispered the last part

Jake came to the door and pushed me closer to him. Wow did he smell good!

"What do you want Zayn and can you leave me alone! Please!"

"Hey what's with all the screaming?" Josh asked

"Can I come in to talk to you?" Zayn asked

"Sure." Jake said

We all sat on the couch me and jake were on one couch. Josh was in a one seated couch. And Zayn seat in a love seat.

"So what do you want and why are you here?" Josh said angerily

"I'm here to say that I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything. While I was at the house Louis made a good point. We argue more ever since you left us Cholé and its getting out of hand. I want you to come back, but I see you won't come back-"

"Because you asshole raped me and then tried to tell me that you loved me! I swear Zayn you are the most bipolar bitch I ever seen! Zayn yeah I loved you and yeah I hated you, but stop doing this!"

"Doing what?" Damn him he needs to get it.

"Doing what your doing now! Remember you hated me when I first came you raped me 'cause I wouldn't take a shower with your ass! Then came all lovey dovey Zayn get out!

"What!"

"Get. Out!"

"Your just gonna let her kick me out of YOUR house!"

"Cholé just hear him out." Jake said calmly

"Are you serious?"

"Yes yes I am. Now Zayn what do you want!" Jake said

"I was wondering if we can make a deal?"

"What kind of deal?" Josh said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII so what is the deal that Zayn will make?

We will find out next week on the X-Factor! Just kidding were not on the X-Factor but I will love to be it. Especially in one direction time! Oh hell yes!! That was a time to remember!

Sorry direction moment....

But yeah that's it bye.. Will update tonight probably :)

Oh yeah sorry for another cliff hanger! :)