Chapter 17

Cholé's POV:

I woke up feeling fresh as a daisy. I looked around my surroundings to see I wasn't in that horrible place I would almost call home. I was in my hotel room. I felt like a adult. Getting my on hotel room. It was kind of gross, but I was glad. I would rather feel like an adult then feel like a trapped prisoner. I woke up and took a shower. I felt so disgusted cause I haven't toke a shower in what it felt like days. I got out and put on a moustache sweater, a light pair of jeans, and a grey pair of converse. Wow Mr. Liam Payne has a good since of style. If I ever get in contact with him again I will make sure he goes with me. No that I was being sarcastic I would never want him to go shopping with me.

I chuckled at my little joke I made. Once I got dressed I walked out. I paid the girl at the front desk money and walked out. I loved the feel of the air breeze. I haven't felt this breeze in so long i missed it. I walked down to see a taxi. Well while I'm here I better do some major shopping. This is a once in a life time chance.

"How may I help you?" He sounded like someone in McDonald's. I chuckled inside I didn't want to seem rude.

"Umm where is the biggest mall? I'm not from here as you can tell by my accent." Wow I am on a Role here with these corny jokes.

"I'll take you there."

I have never felt so happy before. Instead of having someone else take theirselves to go shopping. I am alone and loving today. This is the best day of my life!

Zayn's POV:

I can't believe this girl actually left. She is really sneaky. Yeah I know it sucked here, but I really didn't want her to leave. I wanted her to stay here and love me.. Why didn't she love me I mean look at me. Just the sight of me make people cry and faint. In a good way.

"This girl must have planned her escaping!" Liam said

"MY DUFFLE BAG IS GONE!!" Harry said

"She took your duffle bag? Who cares its a bag don't act like a girl!" I said in annoyance

"I got that bag when I was little someone special gave it to me!" Harry said with tears in his eyes

"Who your mom!"

"NO MY GRANDPA GAVE IT TO ME BEFORE HE DIED!!" He said now having tears coming down his cheeks.

Harry did have a lot stories about his grandpa, but I never knew he was so close with him.

"OH MY GOD MY FOOD IS HALFWAY GONE!!! OH WHY WHY COULDN'T SHE TAKE ANYTHING ELSE, BUT NOT MY FOOD!!! SOMEONE JUST TAKE MY LIFE IM GOING TO DIE OF STARVATION!!! MY FOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!! CHOLÉ IS GOING TO DIE I CAN'T WAIT TO SNAP HER NECK WITH MY BEAR HANDS!! SHE WILL PAY FOR TAKING MY FOOD!!!" Niall said crying

Him + no food/take food = world war III

"Niall it's okay we will buy more. It's not that serious!" I said trying to calm him down

"NOT SERIOUS! NOT SERIOUS! ANYTHING THAT DEALS WITH FOOD IS SERIOUS! ZAYN WHY DO YOU EVEN TRY TO HELP ANYWAYS YOU SHOULD HATE HER THE MOST, BUT NO YOU TURN ALL NICE ALL OF A SUDDEN!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BRADFORD BAD BOY HUH!!! YOU CAN TRY AND PROTECT HER, BUT IT WONT WORK! ONCE I SEE HER I WILL SNAP HER NECK AND SHE WILL DIE. I CAN MAKE HER DEATH ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE A ACCIDENT!!"

That made me mad! Yeah so what I fake apologised just to make her care less about Liam, but now that she's gone my heart seems like its missing something. And that something is Cholé. I miss her. I want her here with me I need her here. I just want her by my side. I like her. No I don't like I love her. And I want her to be mine.