Chapter 31

Cholé's POV:

Since nobody knows who I am. Me and Haley decided to go out to... Well everywhere I guess. We walked around everywhere. Me being me I took Zayn's credit card. And I know his pass code. Easiest pass code ever! I got Haley a better phone a iPhone 5 just like me we took pictures and bought clothes. Oh and I may have took Harry's card too. Opps. I'm just kidding. I could care less his code is easy too and he told me and I still remembered! I'm proud of myself.

We went to go get something to eat when I saw...

*drum role please*

Jake...

And...

Josh...

Perfect timing.

They saw me and quickly turned around.

"Hey you guys come here!" I yelled

"I don't think that's a good idea." Josh said with tears almost coming down his cheeks

"Why not?"

"Because your little boy friend said we basicly can't get in contact with you or else he kills us... And who's your friend?" He said referring to Zayn and Haley

"Zayn said that? Oh and this is Haley"

"Yeah he cut Joshes arm and um cheek. That was just for kidnapping you! Again." Jake said

I looked at Josh's arm to see a white bandage coved with some spots of blood. I tears tears rolling down my cheek. I couldn't beleive this. Zayn said I couldn't keep in contact with my best friends or he kills them. Then I remembered.

Zayn left back inside the house still having the knife on him.

When he came back I could smell the blood a little. Plus he had blood stains on his jeans and shirt. Small blood stains.

"Zayn did that do you?" I asked

Haley still looking confused.

"Yeah when he came back he told us to stay aways from you and cut my arm. I had to get 25 stitches." Josh said looking down

I could see Haley from the corner of my eyes crying a bit.

"Well is this good bye?" I asked in concern

"I guess so." Jake said with tears coming down his cheek

"Bye then." I ran up to both of them and gave them a hug.

I missed the smell of there colon. I missed being by them. They made me laugh. Cry. And they made me feel special.

I gave my last good bye and walked off. Haley wrapped me into a hug. This is why she's my best friend. Even though she doesn't even know what the hell is going on. She still is there for me. And the fact that I'm particle dating my rapist. She's still here for me.

"Where those the boys who you saw when you ran away?" She asked

"Yeah. They where like me big brothers. I loved them like a brother. One time we were in public this girl came up and asked who I was. The boy named jake said that I was his like long lost sister. I loved every minute of it."

"Awwwwwwww..... They were super cute!" She added

"Oh my god! Gross stop he's like my brother I said. Did I tell you he flirted on me when I first saw him. He thought I was like seventeen!"

"Wow get hit on in here and in the U.S!"

We laughed and laughed... I miss these times we had. I just couldn't believe that she was abused by her dad. And to add that raped. Us both best friends were raped. Crazy yeah I know!