Chapter 11

Zayn's POV:

I just wanted leave. I'm so sick of this place. I wanted my old life back! Not away from one direction, but not having Cholé in my life. Being scared for my life of finding out the police may show up at your door and arresting us. I don't being in jail. Pretty boys DON'T BELONG IN JAIL!! It's scary man. I walked in the hallway upstairs to find a shadow. I saw Cholé kneeling down crying her eyes out.

I put my hand on her shoulder so she knew I was here. I gave her one of those weak smiles. I picked her up bridal style and laid her on my bed. She feel asleep quick. Even though I don't really give two shits about her. Seeing her like that broke my heart.

I got my revenge on Liam for punching me! I was glad she wasn't afraid of me like before. Me apologising was part of the plan. But me kissing her... Well kissing her back was not. I felt tired and got into some sweats and took off my shirt, slipped into bed, and just stared at Cholé. She looked so fragile. Seeing her puffy eyes from crying. The bruises from before. I removed the strand of hair from her face. Kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

Liam's POV:

I sat there at the edge of my bed thinking. I just remembered what I did to Cholé. I probably broke her heart. I'm a monster for yelling at her like that. Once I said that, I saw the way she looked at me before she ran off crying. She looked terrified. I just ruined the best relationship I had with her from anyone in the house.

She will probably never talk to me again. If I was her I wouldn't talk to me either. I really screwed up.

How could I be so stupid. I have to do something. I feel terrible. I looked at the clock and saw what time it was. 12:45 I need to go to bed. Have another recording to do. It probably won't be the same since Cholé is so mad at me. I laid in my bed and tried to fall asleep. I couldn't all I could think about was Cholé.

Cholé's POV:

I woke up to another handcuff on my ankle. Seriously why again! I looked on the bed to find another note. I remembered what happened yesterday I got a terrible headache just remembering what happened.

The note said

"Hey Cholé since you got this your awake, but try to go back asleep since your locked up. Sorry for that its that we don't want you to run away. Which Liam said in the last note you read which was two days ago, but I just wanted to say that I forgot to make breakfast so I'm sorry for that. Just try to go back to sleep please. Oh and the others said hi ;)

Love,

Zayn, Harry Louis, and Niall "

I love how Liam's name wasn't even in there. I need to stop stressing over him, b ut trust me its hard when you see his face 24/7 I tried to go back asleep but all I did was look at the ceiling. Just perfect. I turned on the tv and listened to music.

"And next on the top ten is One Direction One Way or Another *fake fan scream*"

I watched the video and saw Harry do a little cupcake thing I laughed wishing I could rewind that then seeing Niall naked, but here comes Liam ruining something good once again. That was so funny I loved it. Once they get home I have to tell them about it. I turned the tv off and went to sleep.

**********

I woke to find Zayn in my face.

"WHAT THE HELL!!"

"Sorry love did I scare you?"

"No not at all. I love waking up to a cute guy standing in front of me looking like he is about to stab the living life out of me. That a sight I want to see." (Note the sarcasm)

"Oh okay get my note?"

"Yeah. I saw it. Oh and I saw your video one way or another that was nice of you guys." I gave him a shy smile.

I never really talked to Zayn like I would talk to a friend. He just always scared me. He got that bad boy look, but really he was really sweet.

"Um Cholé... Cholé?"

"Huh?"

"You zoned out didn't you?" He gave a weird evil cute smile

"Yeah a little yeah um what did you want?"

"Do you want to get out these handcuffs and get something to eat!"

"Oh yeah! I'm starving!"

"Alright sorry about that work issues." He said kneeling down to get the handcuffs off

"It's alright being famous isn't easy I bet."

"Yeah it's not but we got Nandos want some!"

"Nandos?"

"Oh yeah you probably don't know what Nandos... It's good food trust me!"

"Alright."

I basically ran downstairs to find everyone eating. I ran to get a plate. Almost dropped it by tripping. And ran to the food. I grabbed almost all of it. Louis looked take with confusion as I stuffed my face.

"What?!?"

"Nothing. Hey Niall you might got some competition."

"Ha we'll see that never coming true." Niall said with a little annoyance

"Hey I'm starving here."

"Haha nevermind your title is still good." Louis said

I saw Liam in the corner of my eye looking sad. It's like I felt bad, but why should I? He yelled at me for kissing Zayn. It's like you kind of need to chill. I'm not his girlfriend so why get so mad? Not that serious.

"So how was the recording?" I asked breaking up the silence

"Good we're probably going to need to go on tour in about three months."

"Tour?"

"Yeah when we travel around the world singing duh?"

"I have to go with you guys?"

"Umm we never really thought of that one... Will she come with us."

"I think not I can just say to the police that the guys who kidnapped me left me in a ally then you guys found me.., yeah... I think that's a good idea right? Yup okay!"

And with that I ran into my old room and jumped on the bed.. Lets just hope that plan is good

I hope!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sucky chapter... Yes I know I sucks very badly and really boring :/ next chapter I don't think will be so boring

Twitter: @mailkijuanna1

Kik: jaelcottoncandy101