Chapter 10

Cholé's POV:

Zayn want's me to forgive him. It's easy to forgive someone, but hard to forget. I don't know wether to forgive him or not. All those memories float back into my head. He ruined almost everything for me. Should I or not?

"Cholé please, please forgive me. I'm sorry for what I've done. Just please say something and forgive me. Please!" I could see the tears almost coming down.

Is that a sign that he truly is sorry.

"Umm..." Was all I could say

"Please... Ill.. I'll do anything just please forgive me. Please!" The tears are now coming down his cheek.

"Erm.. Alright." Liam is going to kill me I can feel it

"Thank you! I truly am sorry!"

He gave me one of those long long LONG hugs. We retrieved the hug and just stared at each other. Not knowing what to do. I just stared into his hazel eyes and leaned in. We stared kissing. It definitely wasn't like when he raped me . It was like fireworks just exploded in the moment, so I kissed two guys in two days? Well I mean I feel a little whorish, but if you're trapped in a house full of men with crazy hormones what is a girl suppose to do? He pushed me against the wall. Not hard, but sweetly. It was the best thing that could ever happen to me. But It got all ruined. Liked everything in this house does!

"WHAT THE HELL ZAYN!" I saw Liam's face in so much anger

"Oh shit." I heard Zayn say under his breath

"I told you if you ever touch her you dead! I swear to god I'm going to kill you! Your here trying to rape her again!"

"I didn't kiss her-"

"Yeah right! You think I'm going to believe that she kissed her own rapist!"

"It's true she did kiss me! Isn't that right Cholé?"

They both turned to me. Seeing Liam have anger in his eyes, while Zayn has like a pleading look. I don't want Liam mad at me cause its true, I did kiss him. I just wanted to run away crying.

"Cholé is it true? Did you kiss Zayn?" Liam said almost in tears

"Y-y-yes."

He had tears coming down his cheek. The door to the front door opened. Niall came through the door. I almost forgot he was even here.

"Hey what happened?" Niall said in worry

"Nothing!" Liam said and walked out

Nialls POV:

I came back too early. All I wanted to do was relieve stress, but to find out I came back with more stress.

Liam is crying.

Zayn and Cholé looked horrified.

Harry and Louis are no where to be found.

And I just came in.

I looked at Cholé and Zayn with anger

"What happened!"

"Zayn apologised of what he did to me, I kissed him. Then the kissing went to making out. Liam came down and thought Zayn was about to rape me again. Then you came in." Cholé said in tears

So she gets raped by Zayn. Zayn apologised. And she kisses him. She has some issues. If I was in her situation I would never do that. I gave her a 'Duh why would you do that' look.

"I know you think I'm crazy but I was in the moment. Will Liam be mad at me?" She questioned

"I don't know, but if I were you I would go talk to him."

With that she ran upstairs. I looked at Zayn.

"What is your problem?!" I said in a whisper only he can hear me

"What did I do now?"

"Why would you kiss her back. Knowing Liam is over protective of her!"

"I-I'm sorry I didn't know he'll be so angry."

"He would get angry cause you raped her. He probably thought you were going to rape her again! Dumbass just stay away from her!"

"HOW NIALL? HOW? How can I do that if she lives with us!" He was crying now

I've never seen him cry like this before. He ran upstairs to his room.

Ever since we kidnapped Cholé we've been arguing ever since. I'm scared

I'm scared that something is going to happen that may change our life.

Cholé's POV:

I went upstairs to Liam's room. I saw him on his bed crying.

"Liam?" He looked up at me with slight anger

"What do you want? go snog with your boyfriend slash rapist Zayn." That kinda hurt

"Liam please listen to me!"

"Why? I try and help you! I try and save you from the filthy bastard then you go behind my back and kiss him! What the hell! Who does that? You're fucking crazy! I ruined my friendship with him because of you! You were scared half to death of him! Now you kiss him! I don't know if that's something you do in America, but here that's just demented! You just played me, and that hurts! I should just be done trying to help you, esspically if you're going to go behind my back."

I looked at him. And ran out. I ran not knowing where to go. I stopped and fell to my knees. I cried so much that I'm still surprised I have tears left. I felt someone touch my shoulder.

I looked up to find Zayn there with a slight smile. He carried my bridal style to his room. All this time I thought Liam was the one their for me, but Zayn was there when I needed someone the most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiya ;)

So ya like it?

Hate it?

Ehh.. I just wanted to say thanks and I don't know really but if you want to

Follow me on twitter @mailkijuanna1

Kik me: jaelcottoncandy101

Probably like why cotton candy for my kik. I don't know really I was in the mood for cotton candy and loved it ever since haha :) I'm so awkward I know :)