Chapter 16

A/N soo I am at Rochester New York, yeah I now crazy check the bottom at the end of the chapter I have important news to tell!!! Haha

Cholé's POV:

I have a secret I need to tell. Well not really a secret but a secret ican only tell to myself. I want no not want... NEED to leave this place as soon as possible. Since I've circled circle around this house five billion times I know where almost everything is. Niall has a place to store food. Him and his food is absolutely crazy. And Liam has a place right under his bed like not under his bed like under his bed bed... The mattress. That sounds better!

I will make plan start.

Plan A

1. While the boys are sleeping get food from Niall. Be careful Niall is a light sleeper when it comes to food.

(Flashback)

I snuck into Niall room cause I wanted some candy so I snuck into Niall room. I cracked the door to hear light snores coming from his mouth. I went into the closet to see a big pile of candy, chips, meat, wait meat? Very confusing? I saw a twix in the pile. I looked at it with a evil smile. I walked out the room then to the living room. I opened the twix and saw Niall with the evilest look ever.

"Now before you take a bite of my food. I'm warning you!"

I saw the time to either run and eat the candy, eat it in his face, or give it back. I decided *drum role*

To eat it in his face.

I put the hole candy in my mouth and smiled trying hard to chew and sallow. Before I I could even chew a bit Niall opened my mouth and toke the twix.

"Dude! Wtf! You could have ripped my jaw opened!"

"Don't take my food cause that challenge will be accepted."

I was scared for my life. I mean even though he's really skinny for a guy who eats like he's a sumo wrestler. Like no I lived with them for a week and he eats all the dinner. You have to first in line to get the food if your last well tough lucks cause your not eating a lot.

(Flash back over)

I shivered remembering that day. My jaw still kind of hurt! I shook it off to take my chances. I made sure that he was sleep. By waving a bag of Oreos in his face. I even opened the packet. Nothing happened. He was knocked out cold usually that would have woke him up.

I walked to the closet to see the pile. I grabbed the duffle bag from the hallway and store in the food. I grabbed a lot that may last me for a least two weeks. That literally how much food he had.

Step 2... To plan A

2. Go to Liam room and grab the money.

I went into Liam's room leaving the the duffle bag in the hallway, so it won't create noise. I walked in there seeing that he was snoring. Today was just perfect. I went under his bed to see the money. I grabbed as much as can. Stupid never hide money und a bed. But is actually a good place. I don't think criminals would ever check under there. I mean I don't know cause I don't do that stuff.

I grabbed at least $5000 (A/N if your in another country. I don't really know what you use. I don't know that kind of stuff and I'm in 9th grade or grade 9 idk I think some people use €). I put it in the duffle bag. And went to Harry's room.

Step 3 of plan A

3. Go to Harry's room and grab clothes change in like a hotel or something

I went to Harry's room and grabbed some clothes. They are the clothes that Liam bought me since I never grabbed clothes. I looked at the house one more time. Just remembering why has happened in the past month. Getting raped, getting yelled at, getting hit, and actually getting a laugh here.

I can't lie I'm going to miss those little meatballs. Louis for making laugh. Liam for trying to protecting me, remember I said trying. Niall for his appetite. Harry for his heart. And Zayn. Oh little zayny there are some many stories. Him actually thinking me as a pice so trash. Also caring for me and apologising. I just wish I could see them as friendly people who just wanted a girl in their life. Cause I would love to just have them as friends. But no, they kidnap me instead.

I unlocked the door and walked out. I just kept walking until I found a hotel. I saw a lady walking with maybe a boyfriend. Oh my fawn he was smokin' hot!!

"Hi can you tell me where the nearest motel is?"

"Oh yeah just down there to the next right you can even miss it." The lady said

I thanked them and saw the guy smiled at me and winked. I felt the blush creep onto my skin. I felt like a girl at a concert screaming in happiness. Except I did it in my head. I walked into the hotel.

"Hi is there any vacant rooms available." I asked

"Yeah that will be $15."

Alright so unless these rooms have something wrong with them or I'm just crazy. I handed them the money and walked to my room. I looked around and saw it was pretty decent. I hoped on to the bed and laid down. I closed my eyes and let my mind take over. I fell asleep.

Zayn's POV:

I was still a little ticked about the whole song situation. I was going to kill that probably ugly Matt guy. But I thought pretty brutal and I had o to think about the band and the police. I went into Cholé's room to see if she was awake. But she was gone. Must be awake already. I went downstairs to see nobody there. I went into all the boys room and never saw her.

Oh shit no no no no no!!! She left us! THAT FUCKING BITCH!!!!

I ran into the hallways were everybody should be able to hear me

"CHOLÉ SHE'S GONE!! SHE RAN AWAY!!!" I screamed

I saw everybody get up.

"What do mean she's gone!" Liam said with worry

"SHE'S GONE LIKE NOT IN THIS HOUSE LIAM GOD HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE!! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE THE SMART ONE! WE HAVE TO FIND HER OR JONS AND LIFE IS ON OUR HAMDS OH GAWD WERE GOING TO JAIL!!" I felt hot tears creeping down my face

I was taught to never show my emotions, but I couldn't I was scarred half to death if she told on someone.

We have to find her. If not.

We are going to jail.

And one ill be in there longer and it won't be pretty!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sooo like I said this is so,e important shiz nit

The story is not over so don't be scared.

It's like halfway finished. But I like to say HOLE GAWD I GOT LIKE 500 READS. I THOUGHT MY STORY WOULD HAVE NOBODY READ IT EXCEPT THREE PEOPLE.. THANK YOU SOO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU AHSJFLRUS FODNDLDIDND

Okay my hyperness is over. But really serious face -_- thanks so much. You guys are everything to me. I never thought my story would even be important. And to think about it you buys actually make me get up on really every day. aince i have to update.I actually thought it was petty boring but that's me. Just thanks for reading it!

But I wanted to say that is important!

Drum role please! * drum line*

I want to make another book after this one is almost finished. But I need people in it and ideas!

Would you guys like a...

Romantic story!

Or

Vampire thrilling story!

I don't really care I like both. My options are kind of going to the vampire one cause its more cliff hanger ish stuff. But it's not up to me it's up to you busy to tell me what you like and I'll do it.

I need at least three people who want to be in it. And if you want to get to know me better just ask me questions by commenting! Thanks people's

Or kik me:jaelcottoncandy101