Chapter 26

It's like the summer now like June lets say I skipped some months lol :) oh yeah and you guys are going to hate me from this chapter I can feel it lol :)

Cholé's POV:

I was sleeping so peacefully it's was amazing! Aww I love that! I felt like I heard my name being called. I opened my eyes to see a car. It looked so familiar. I opened my eyes trying to adjust them to the light. I saw a guy come up in all black. I mean he must be hot under all that. I came charging at me. I looked horrified. I screamed as loud as I could. Since this is basically a one house neighbourhood no one could hear me. I got up from my chair and ran inside the house. The door was locked. I forgot I jumped out the window. I pounded on the door. Oh my god I'm going to be re-re-re kidnapped. That's crazy I would have been kidnapped three times by now.

I pounded on the door so hard. Why wasn't no one answering? The guy came behind me and out a cloth over my mouth.

"Breath!" He commanded

I tried to hold my breath as long as I could, but I would end up suffocating.

"BREATH DAMN IT!!"

I did as he told I started to get dizzy. Everything was getting fuzzy I felt my eyes starting to close. Great just great I just got kidnapped AGAIN!!!

Zayn's POV:

It's been a while since I saw Cholé. It is like 7:30 pm. I brought the stuff at like noon. She should be done by now? Right?

"Is Cholé down yet?" I asked Liam

"I don't even know. It's been a while. How long seven hours?"

"Yeah I think so?"

We went up stories to find her not there! I started to freak out! She looked like she was having fun with us. why would she leave again? I looked outside to find a chair on the lawn. She was out here.

She did ay she wanted to go tanning. She was tanning! But where did she go?

There was a note. It read:

You gave us the money and we took back Cholé!

I stared at the note. Who took Cholé? And why would they want her?

Then it all clicked...

Jake took our money and decided to take Cholé back.

I went back into the kitchen ignoring the calls of my name. I grabbed the biggest knife I could find and went to my car.. Started it and drove off.

Cholé's POV:

I woke up and knowing exactly where I was. I was back at the house I would call home

Jakes.

I rubbed my head not comprehending what just happened.

"Your awake!" Josh said grinning

"Did you kidnap me?"

"Yup."

"Why?"

"Because Cholé you don't know how much I love you... Of course like a sister. Your too young, but I missed you liked crazy... You actually brought happiness into my life. I always thought happiness was drinking, partying, and girls, but no you created happiness. And now my life is dull. Cholé I love you please don't go back there!" Josh said to me

As soon as he was finished Jake came into the room. He looked confused. I saw him and my whole emotions changed. Did I ever say how much I hated him. Cause I didn't think my body could create so much hate. But now I see there was.

"Erm.. Cholé... When'd you get in?" He said rubbing the back of his neck

"Probably when your best friend kidnapped me."

"Oh sorry about that!"

"No no it's fine it's not like I was kidnapped three times before... I'm just not freaked out at all." Note the sarcasm

"You were kidnapped three times?" He asked

"Yup once from a different guy, by one direction, and by you guys...wow hole in one good job." I'm very sarcastic I just noticed.

"Oh."

"Yeah. Oh" I said mockingly

He walked away. I was just sitting on the couch till I heard loud banging at the door.

"I'll get it!" I screamed

I opened the door to see Zayn breathing heavy and to se what it looks like a weapon in his pocket. I looked up into his eyes, and they were red. Not like when your high red. Like when you've been crying for days. You could see the tear marks on his cheeks.

"Zayn?" I whispered

"Where are they?"

I stood shockingly...

This just created chaos...