Chapter 41

Louis's POV:

I walked into every room. Shot everyone i saw but I saved the some bullets for Jake. I walked into a room. It looked like a dining room. Why was it so big?

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked

" You killed her!?"

" Yeah so what I kill a lot of people? I need a description of this person i killed."

" You killed MY MUM!!" I said getting angry

I was already angry. Don't get me wrong.

" Oh yeah the bitch wouldn't shut the hell up!! All the Louis and the boys? Like lady grow a pair and shut up!!"

I put the gun over my head and shot it.

"YOU KILLED MY MUM!!! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!"

I ran up to him and punched him in the face. He threw a punch at my face i felt the blood come down my nose. I punched him over and over again. I felt a stinging sensation in my side. I looked to see a knife in my side. I whimpered in pain. I took my mind off the stab and grabbed a fork and stabbed him in the neck.

Since he's high off of drugs he took the fork out and stretched his neck. He punched me causing the gun going to the other side of the room. We both looked at it and ran towards it. I kicked him in the gut and ran towards it. I managed to trip over my foot and fall on my face. Jake grabbed the gun and hovered over me.

" Say your last goodbye's Tomilson!"

"No you say your goodbye's." I grabbed the gun in my pocket and shot him in the head.

I looked down at myself and saw all the blood everywhere. My blood and his blood where on me. I got up and felt pain in my hip. I tried to walk it off but the pain is excruciating!!

I saw everyone walking out of the basement. Zayn, Lottie, Fizzy, and Gemma's eyes go wide.

" Can we go now!" I asked

" Yeah but what happened?" Zayn asked

" Long story." I said asking down the hallway

" Oh okay." said Zayn

" Got the girls??" Liam asked

I forgot about him?

" Yeah... Yeah we got them." I said hugging my sister's

Zayn, Harry, Lottie, Cholé, Fizzy, Gemma, Josh, Niall, and Haley walked out of that place as a family.

Even though we argue like there's no tomorrow... I still love them.

****************************************************************

Well guys my time is up. Time to get a better life into the real world.... The real world of Wattpad!!!

I think next chapter is the last chapter!!! I'm so flippin SAD!!!!! But its 2:56am where I am and not tired! Make last chapter a long one I swear even if it takes me five years!!! JK no one will wait that long!

Bye :)

Oh and my dog if he could read... GOOO TOOO SLEEEEPPPP PLEASE I HATE HEARING YOU WHINE DAMN!!!! He has almost been up for like 24 hours go to sleep!!!