Chapter 30

Zayn's POV:

I just asked Cholé's Best Friend to come stay with us for at least a week. What about Cholé? I don't want her to go to Jakes House. Definitely not! Why did I say that! I'm so stupid! She going to find out about Cholé. The only thing different about her is that her hair colour and skin colour. Well she's still a little pale. But a little tanner. Just a little.

I need to tell the boys.

"Everyone get down here!" I yelled so everyone can hear me

"What?" Liam said

"I have some bad news?"

"Zayn please what did you do!" Niall said

"Well I um.. I.. Um" I said stuttering while rubbing the back of my neck

"Spit it out mate!" Liam's said

"I told Cholé's best friend that she can stay here for a week."

"WHAT THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!" They all said

I knew I screwed up. I looked at Cholé with a small smile on her face. What?

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!! SHE'S GOING TO FIND OUT ABOUT CHOLÉ AND WHERE GOING TO JAIL!!" Louis said

"Not really." Cholé said

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT REALLY YOUR FRIEND WILL TELL THE POLICE AND WE WILL BE IN JAIL!!!!" Harry yelled

"She won't tell."

"Why wouldn't she tell?" I asked

"Well one you guys will probably be dead when she finds out. And two you guys are her favourite band in the world. Why would she snitch on one direction if you think about it?"

"I still don't think it's a good idea! Zayn you screwed up thanks a lot!"

I had my head down. He was right. I'm screwing everything up once again. I can't just be okay with this whole situation. Why did I tell her to come down. This is going to be terrible. I can't tell her to not come down. She will be devastated. She already seems like she doesn't have a good life. I want her to have fun here.

*the day Haley comes*

Haley's POV:

The day I get on the plane and go to one directions house. I'm so happy. I get to meet my idols. How did they get my number? Who cares I'm going to one directions house.

I packed my stuff. I went down stairs to see my dad passed out on the couch with beers every where. I don't want to leave my mom here. She doesn't even know I'm leaving! My dad is kinda abusive. No not kinda is very abusive. He abuses me and my mom. I hate him! And I hate my mom too! I don't why she doesn't leave that low life loser!

I opened the door and saw it slammed on my finger. I screamed out in pain! I saw my dad smiling. He slammed the door on my finger.

"Where are you going bitch?" He said to me

"Anywhere where your not!" I screamed in his face

He slapped me across the face then got a beer bottle and cracked it over my head. I was about to pass out, but I tried to fight it. I punched him the gut and opened the door. Yup my finger is definitely broken! Just freakin' great! Note the sarcasm. I walked out to the cab.

"Ma'am are you alright?" The cab driver asked

"I'm fine just drive the damn cab to the airport!" I said

He got inside the cab and drove to the airport.

*airport*

I got on my plan. I'm glad I'm not here in Virginia. I'm leaving to go to London and leaving this place I was about to call home! I put in my head phones and fell asleep.