Preveiw of Pretty Little Criminals

Aria's POV:

I came back from Ireland for a year. I was so stressed out from everything. I just had to leave. My best friend Allison has been missing for now a year.

I just moved in to a my house here in London England. Since I'm from here. Ireland was nice but i left all my friends here. My mum insist we move back here but my heart hurts. I had so many memories here. With the five of us. Me, Allison, Emily, Hannah, and Spencer. We've been friends since forever. Once Allison disappeared I wasn't the same.

While I was out in Ireland i met my best friend Niall. Niall Horan. I may have had a crush on him once but that disappeared once he moved. He never told me where he moved to. I texted him never got a reply back. Called him never picked up the phone. It's like i was nothing to him.

I have school tomorrow so i should get some sleep.

* Sleeping *

I looked at the time to see it was 6:25. School doesn't start till 8:00. Why i got up so early? I don't even know. First day i guess.

* Now at school *

"Aria? Aria is that you?"

"Emily!"

We gave each other a hug.

"I can't believe you back why didn't you call or something!"

"I didn't think you still even remember me."

" Of course I will remember you. Best friends!"

We walked into first period.

" So you're probably wondering where is everyone. Well Hannah and Moana are best friends. She basically kicked us out their curb. And Spencer had been studying and stuff suffer had been spent busy. Then here i am. I've been to busy enough with practice that i can't even have time to be around people."

I saw five boys come in. Was that no it couldn't be!

"Niall?"

"Aria?"

" You know him?" asked Emily

" Yeah... Niall!"

"Aria? You've gotten so pretty."

" Was i ugly before?"

" No its just i haven't seen you since last year!"

" Who's this?" Asked some curly headed boy

Then the others the came

"Aria. And you?"

"Harry and this is Louis, Liam, and Zayn."

"Hey cutie." Said Zayn

"Mate no!" Said Niall

" Alright alright everyone sit down!" The teacher said

I got a text.

Everything had just begun.

-A

So you like it?

I am now opposed with the show pretty little liars. And i came up with a book and title.. should i continue it?

Yes or no?

Should I start now or after Oh No! Not Again! is over

Tell me

Should i get a partner to help me with the story if so comment and/ or Kik me

jaelcottoncandy101