Chapter 33

Zayn's POV:

No one knows how bad i miss Cholé. She just went all crazy on me for no apparent reason. When I said I loved her. I meant it. Without a doubt. I want her back in my life. I hate it when she ignores me. I just remember all the times we shared. When she first came and I hated her for no reason. She did nothing wrong and I just hated her. Then after the whole situation she seemed alright. We just kept talking and the talking led to other things. which led to her being my girlfriend. Well at least i thought so. And now I can't get enough of her. That whole plan i thought to get her away from Liam worked in all but afterwards I felt bad. They had special and I ruined it for them. I mean they're okay now but it wasn't the same. I guess i was just jealous. And now she has been ignoring me and hanging more time with Haley and the boys. When I try to include myself she just makes a excuse to leave.

"Cholé?"

" What do you want Zayn!" she didn't seem to happy.

" What did I do to make you mad at me?"

" You were born!" she walked off

"Cholé no seriously what did I do?"

"I could of had the best relationship of my life. With the guy I've been in love with since forever, but you ruined it so goodbye!"

"I wasn't the only one who kidnapped you. It wasn't my Plan too, nor the boys!"

"Then who?" Shot!  

Haley's POV:

Me and Tommy had been closer than ever! We talked about a lot of things ,but yeah that's really it. We've cried, we laughed, we definitely argue a lot. So i called him

"Hello sister off mine"

"Hey what are you doing?"

"Nothing, but I have to tell you something?"

"what?"

"I got a girlfriend. I just didn't tell you about her. we've been dating for two years wanna come meet her?"

"Of course I do!"

"Alright see you in ten."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and ran to Cholé's closet. Why you may ask? I DON'T KNOW BUT IS HUGE!! She won't even know.  (i think it's spring in my story) i put on Zayn's letter man jacket and a pair of light blue skinny jeans and white Jordan's. I checked myself on the mirror and looked okay. I put my hair in a bun with a French braid at the bottom. I walked out the door leaving a note. I started walking when I heard a whistle. I looked over to see Harry leaning on a light pole.

"Hey cutie!" he said

"Hey."

"Where are you going walking the streets of London all alone?"

"To my brothers you?"

"Want me to go?"

"Sure."

The walk was very soothing, and comfortable. We didn't talk though. I was kinda glad about that. We reached my brothers house.

"Hey sis and who's this?"

"Oh im Harry... you must be her brother."

"Yup right in."

We walked in their house and i saw his girlfriend and wow was she pretty.

"Hi you must be Haley."

"Yes you are?"

"Stacy."

"Nice to meet you Stacy."

We walked over to the couch and talked.

"So harry how long have you known Haley?" Tommy asked

"Oh god! No!"

"Well I've known her for about three days." "oh okay... you like her?"

"I mean I um I might like her." my eyes grew huge. my favourite was always Zayn, And Louis.. also harry but yeah... "You like me?" I asked

"Yeah You just seemed perfect to me." I hugged him and laid on his chest. I've never felt like this before. Never liked anyone. Cause I've never thought they would like me. it was like what's the point.

"Well since i know you like her there are some rules.. Don't hurt her! Don't touch her inappropriately! And lastly DON'T SLEEP WITH HER THEN DITCH HER YOU GOT IT HARRY!!" he yelled I flinched and a tear escaped my face. Stacy saw and grabbed my hand. I followed her.

"I know why you're crying. Tommy told me everything. From your dad. He talked about you all the time. thinking that your dad killed you. He was so depressed. We weren't dating at that time. He wanted to get you but he couldn't. Work, school, everything in his life was stressful. When he yelled at harry of reminded you of your dad. Trust me he's nothing like your dad. He just doesn't want him to hurt you. he did the same to my ex boyfriends. giving them a talk. and when they did keys just say it didn't go well." she was 100% right. i just got a little shook up that's all. We came back and harry hugged me tight. "Haleyare you alright?" Harry asked " Yeah I'm fine." "Haley im sorry i didn't mean to yell please forgive me." Tommy pleaded "I forgive you... i just freaked out a bit you reminded me of dad... i just cried." " dad?" Harry asked should i tell him? and If i did would he run away scared? I got my ipad takin away so i will be using my phone so it will take me longer to type up a chapter... :P do you ship Harry and Haley? do you ship Zayn and Cholé?