Chapter 25

A/N: so I recently got a comment on chapter 23 I wanna make a shout out to Izza_Angel. That comment made me smile all day!! Thanks so much!! I couldn't wait to update today :). And also to have 1,137 reads you guys are freaking awesome!!! I swear my day was the absolute best because of this! Thank you all my readers and Izza_Angel!!! :) also to Izza_Angel we both read trapped by One Direction I love that book!! Haha same taste in style lol but thank you too everyone :)

Cholé's POV:

I was back in this house for know a week. I have been liking it here more and more ever since i came back. Everyone has been getting along. I just get so bored now. All I do every day is sleep, eat, watch tv, and occasionally make out with Zayn. Too much? Yeah I think so too. But any who... I just like it.. But I wanna make over. I'm sick of my long blonde hair I wanna be different. So people wouldn't recognize me! I wanna have brown hair and tan I wanna be different.

(A/N: before http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=768&bih=928&site=imghp&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=long+blonde+hair&oq=long+blonde+hair&gs_l=img.3..0l10.47039.49275.0.50353.16.12.0.4.4.2.382.2268.2j5j4j1.12.0...0.0...1ac.1.5.img.6HjY4nd8iq8#biv=i%7C37%3Bd%7CIF6F_nBHrR15-M%3A

"Babe?" I asked Zayn

"Yeah love?" He said kissing me

"I wanna make over!" I said excitedly

"Why would you want a make over? Your beautiful how you are?"

"Cause I actually want to go out in public. And see the wonderful world of London England! I can't stand staying in this house 24/7!"

"Alright what do you want done?"

"I what brown hair, a tan and new clothes!!"

"You have more clothes than everybody in the house!"

"Babe... This will create a arguement. So I'm trying to prevent it by not punching you in the face. I'm. A. Girl. Girls. Shop. They. Need. Clothes!! So go to the store and buy good expensive hair dye and brown and a once I'm Done I'm going outside to tan. Good?"

"Alright I'll be back."

"Bring Liam since he has a good style in hair. Just look at his hair. No no no bring Niall since his hair is almost brown!! Bring Niall!!"

"Alright I will. Bye babe!"

"Bye!"

He left. It's been two hours since he left!! Where the hell are they!?!?

"We're back!" Zayn yelled

I ran downstairs so fast I tripped. I got up and brushed myself off and ran over to the bag. I could tell Zayn wanted to kiss me but I ignored and ran to the bathroom.

"Niall! Liam! Harry! Louis! Come here!"

I unlocked the door to see them all at the door

"Yes Cholé?" Harry said

"Come in!"

"What?"

"I'm getting a makeover and I don't want Zayn to see me! Help me out and don't let him even go up stairs! Please!" I pleaded

"Alright." The said in unicen

"Thanks now go!"

They left and I worked on my hair. I blow dryed it and ran to get my bathing suit I bought at Victoria's Secret. I climbed out the window and laid on the lawn in the back yard. I would forget my phone. I am going to text Niall to get him away from the door. But I don't have my phone! Well this is great! Note the sarcasm. I walked to the front door and rang the door bell. But then I ran away to the back. I looked over the corner to see Zayn had opened the door. I heard him say

"Stupid kids!" And close it shut

Well I guess I'll just sleep for a bit.

I closed my eyes and just went to sleep.

Josh's POV:

I was still a little upset that jake would sell Cholé out like that. But I see where he's coming from. We basically steal ten grand and get Cholé back. I just wish jake could have warned us earlier, but how could he if we never knew Zayn would give us this offer. I went to my room and laid down.

I heard a knock.

"Yeah?"

It was jake.

"You've been so down ever since Cholé left? Where's hyper flirt josh?"

"He probably won't be back till I get my sister!"

"Josh I miss her too like crazy, but we have to do this so we can get out of here!"

"Well you seem to be the same why am I here all depressed about it! I thought you cared about her more than me, but I see I was wrong about that. I don't care I'm not waiting a month to get her. I'll be back!!"

I walked out the door and leaving.

I don't care I'm getting my sister back!