Chapter 23

Cholé's POV:

Zayn came to the house to ask for a deal! What type of deal?

"What type of deal?" Jake said

"Well this is just from me. I have to discuss this with the other boys. I'm willing to make a payment to get Cholé back."

"No." Josh said

And to think I never thought he really cared for me.

"No no here me out! The amount of money? Can I call the others boys down here?"

"I don't think so. I seriously don't like Harry so that's a definite no!" Jake said

"Please we will do anything to get Cholé back. We just don't want her to snitch on us and get us in jail."

"I won't even do that! I told you bastards to leave me alone and the problem will be solved. I won't snitch 'cause then I will have to go back to Virginia and I don't want to I love it here!"

"Please we don't want to ruin anything. How about ten thousand dollars?"

"How much ten grand?"

"Yeah!"

I looked at jake with pleading eyes. Am I seriously worth ten grand?

"Deal!"

Josh looked at him with angry eyes. He looked like he was going to stab him with a fork any time now. I started to cry my eyes out. Was I nothing to him? Did he even care? And to think I really thought of him as a brother. But really he's a low life bitch!

"Perfect now come on Cholé pack your things and let's go!" Zayn commanded

I went upstairs and grabbed Harry's duffle bag and packed my clothes and stuff. I went down stairs and stared at jake. My final words to him was.

"I fucking hate you!"

And with that I left.

Zayn got in the car and drove back to the terrible house. I wanted to die. I hated it here. I wanted to be at jakes house. I didn't want to stay here. I wanted to go...

We got to the house and Zayn jumped out he car. He came to my side and opened the door. I still had my seat belt on and was not planning to come out.

"Come on love? Let's get inside!" He said excited

"No!"

"Why... Come on."

"I said no! I don't know why I couldn't just stay there I wasn't going to tell the police!"

"We didn't want to risk it... Just come on!" I could tell he was getting angry

"No!"

He climbed right on top of me and unbuckled my seat belt. He put me over his shoulders and opened the door.

"She's back!" He screamed

"Who? CHOLÉ!!!!" Louis screamed

"Cholé's back?" Harry said

"Yup!"

"How'd you do it?" Liam said

"Paid jake and josh ten grand."

"Alright Zayn!" Niall said

He put me on the couch and I sat and cried

"Cholé come on and lighten up." Liam said

I just sat crying I can't believe I'm back here!

Jakes POV:

"Dude what the hell is your problem? Who could you give Cholé up like that from money! What happened to the old Jake who wouldn't do stuff like this! Dude you changed!"

"Josh calm down I have something to tell you."

"What is that your gonna take the money and spend it all!"

"No where getting Cholé back I have a plan!"

"But how?" I asked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey sooooo......

Zayn had a deal! Now Jake has a plan!!!

I don't now what I'm doing to myself I'm going nuts

That's why I have a trick up my sleeve muahahahahaahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

Bye <3 :)