Chapter 15

Louis POV:

I have been trying to be out of the drama for the last three days. I've actually liked being alone for once. It's.. It's peaceful ya' know? It's like a little kid dropping their ice cream on the floor and the parents are getting them another one. The stress is being lifted from the parents. It's just wonderful being alone. I had the urge to go to the bathroom when I heard sobbing. After I just got done talking about the stress being lifted from my shoulders it comes back on.

I saw Cholé crying in the corner. I swear she is such a weirdo. I would cry in the bathroom or on a bed. Not in a corner.That's just plain weird done ya'think?

"Cholé what's wrong?" I asked in concern.

"Huh? Um nothing I'm fine just please leave my alone!"

"No tell me what wrong."

"Why? You did this when I first came here! When I thought you actually cared for me, having feelings for someone who doesn't feel them back, but when I almost got in 'trouble' by Harry who was the one that didn't help me, and just sat their looking dumbfounded! You were! So don't even try to help me out now cause I know it's all just a joke!"

What she didn't know was that I actually cared for her. When she did get in trouble I might-us-well say I wanted to do something, but I couldn't! My mind was telling me to tell Harry to stop what he was doing, yet my mouth had no words coming out! I just couldn't stress seeing her cry anymore. She doesn't know that I cry myself to sleep worrying about being arrested for the stupid things we do. Clue one... Kidnaping Cholé! I am absolutely terrified for my life.

"You know what! I'm so sick of you worrying about yourself and starts worrying about the people around you! You don't know that I sit here crying every night terrified thinking that I will be arrested for kidnapping a girl! You don't know that! So stop being so selfish and worry about the people around you too! Your not the only one going in a traumatic state here you selfish prick!"

All I could say was that escalated quickly, but hear me out.... I just lost control for everything, but what I said was right. Right? I know that I just ruined a relationship from the girl we kidnapped. I just needed to get it out.

Cholé's POV:

I'll admit. . . He was right I'm here crying about my self not even caring about the other people surrounding me. Then something clicked in my head (getting off topic ADHD)

Where the hell am I?

I ran into Zayn's room not even carrying! I saw he had just got out the shower. Wow there! All I saw was abs and sexiness. I looked at me with a evil smile.

"Like what you see?"

"HELL YEAH!!"

I really need to think before I speak. My mother always told me to do that but I've never listened now I know... She was correct!

He laughed at my weirdness. Yeah I know I'm freakin weird I get it from my family (no joke I really do)

"Um Zayn before you distracted me with your abs I've always wanted to know this where am I?"

"Oh well your in London England? You didn't know that by know?"

What the flying fuck?

I'm in London.

I'm in England.

I'm in Europe.

I'm not in the United States! Oh monkey balls I've always wanted to go to Europe. Like those exchange students program thing. Always wanted to do it.

"Oh. My. God. I'm in London. The place I've been dying to go to since I've been able to talk. Holy crap. I need to go to the mall! Oh my gosh that's why when Liam bought me the clothes none of the stores looked familiar. I thought they were something like weird stores that I've never np been too. Oh my gosh can we go to the mall. And when did I get here?" Yes yes I had too ask

"Well it started back when llamacorns were buy-able"

"No seriously how and when did I get here."

"We snuck you in a private jet."

And he said private jet so calmly. Like everyone has a private jet. Umm no you crazy people only famous people have private jets and that shit. Plus if I had a fork I would stab him.

I had a thought...

Why have I not been able to go outside if I know nobody here. And nobody knows me! I want to go experience London. You only live once better experience it while I can! (A/N yeah I know I can't believe I just said that either. I would slap myself but that will go too far lol.)

"Why can't I go outside since I don't anybody?"

"I don't know just in case people may recognize you or something. Don't even try it though!"

"I won't."

I walked out of the room and jumped on my bed. I'm so excited I can't beleive I'm in London England and not in a small town in Virginia. This may be fun?

But what if I said I had a plan

A plan I may leave this place.

*******

So likey the chapie? Like the rhyme cause I do it all the time Saint Nick of mine.

Ohhhhh shit I should be a rapper!!!!!

Nah I'm playing. I would be terrible.

But sorry I've been so busy for packing.

Going out of town and yeah couldn't update.

But yeah

Byee :)