Chapter 18

"I saw who you were looking at!"

"Who?"

"Harry styles."

*******

Cholé's POV:

I froze in my seat. I mean he probably knew him from one direction but I said his name in a rude way. Like he didn't like him.

"I hate him!" He also said

"Why?"

"You like that jerk!"

"I don't really know him."

"You must since he was staring at you pretty hard, and you staring back in fear. Cholé what did he do to you. I swear if he touched you I will punch him dead across the face!"

"H-he didn't. He didn't do anything." I said in a scared form

"I just don't really like him he ruined my life!"

"What did he do?"

"Nothing!"

"He must have did something to make you keep bring it up. What did he do?"

"Me and Harry were best friends for our whole life. We had a friend named Chelsea and we were like a crew. Nobody could split us up. I dated Chelsea in 9th grade till 11th grade. I loved this girl. Like I would do anything for her. I went to her house you know to spend time with her and I saw her and Harry kissing. I flipped out and hated those two ever since."

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because I know Harry a little bit. He seems like that type of person."

"He is, but um where do you want to go? You already went to the mall so I don't have to show you that."

"I don't know just show me around."

"Aright."

I decided to use Louis's phone to be a little funny. I noticed he had a tracking device so I turned it off. I texted Harry and the rest of the boys like on pretty little liars. So I decided to play a little trick

Cholé- I bought a phone so I'm telling you now if you don't leave me alone I have the police on speed dial! Thank your little friend Louis for helping me out xx

I laughed out loud. Jake looked at me with confusion. I don't know if I should tell him.

"Jake can I tell you something?"

"Yeah sure!"

"But you can't tell anyone!!"

"I won't promise."

"Alright. So Harry and his friends kidnapped me and ran away for them I can't go back and I can't tell on them. Please don't tell the police or anyone. Please please im begging you!!"

"Alright so you don't stay with your aunt?"

"No I left yesterday I stayed at a hotel."

"You want to stay with me? I have just my friend there too. If that's alright."

"Alright should I pay you I don't know what to do?"

"No love don't pay me just say its a favor."

"Alright thanks jake."

"Welcome."

We drove to his house.

Harry's POV:

Cholé. I saw Cholé. I called the guys over to tell them that I saw her.

"GUYS I SAW CHOLÉ I SAW HER!!!"