Chapter 28

Louis POV:

Zayn and Cholé came in both having tear marks down there cheeks. What happened?

Let me recap this...

Cholé went missing again.

Zayn flipped out bringing a knife?

There back?

Zayn has blood on his pants?

Cholé and Zayn are crying?

Oh my god!

Zayn killed the kidnappers, but why is Cholé crying? Shouldn't she be glad? What did he do to make her sad?

Did he yell at her?

Did she know them?

I'm so confused... Usually Harry is the very confused one...

I walked up to Zayn.

"Mate what happened?"

"Wanna know who kidnapped Cholé? Huh? Well guess who it was josh! He kidnapped her! She got mad at me for flipping out and bring the knife. So you know what I did I went back in there and cut Josh's arm and cheek! That's what I did! I don't want Cholé to know! She's so mad at me!"He said crying

He is crying? He must really love her, but I don't want him to love her! I like her, but I'm too afraid just to talk to her. And If I even talk to her alone Zayn will flip out on me. I don't want that to happen. I feel like of they get married and the person says who rejects the wedding I'm the one to scream I OBJECT!! And take off my tux and reveal my superman custom and pick her up bridal style and run away. Of course I wouldn't do that, but it seems pretty cool to do. I would do that!

I must have zoned out cause I went back to reality to find Zayn gone. Sorry man I zoned out.

I went upstairs to go to Cholé's room but I didn't find her. I went to the bathroom to find it locked.

"HARRY GET OUT THE BATHROOM!!!"

I heard a girl chuckle

"IM NOT IN THE BATHROOM!! YET!!" I heard Harry yell

Was that Cholé?

"Cholé?"

I heard a sniff.

"Cholé open up?" I asked

I mean it was more like a command, but came out as a question.

There was still no answers just sniffs.

"Cholé if you don't open this door then ill... I'll just kick the door down."

Still nothing?

I just gave up. I can't open the door. Why is everyone so personal? Always keeping secrets? If its so serious than dont show your emotions. Or at least try not to. Or just don't talk about it either. It's just confusing...

Cholé's POV:

I ran up to the bathroom. I knew going into Zayn's room someone would find me. I mean its just a house so it's not that big.

Your probably thinking... How is it that one direction has money but has a regular size house. Almost. Well even though it has six rooms its alright size. But off topic here.

I know someone will come and fix me up but I don't want everyone always trying to cheer me up. Let me do this on my own here. Gosh I'm fourteen. I've been in this house for almost a month. Louis tried to help but I didn't want his help.

I went downstairs to get me some Nutella. (Do they sell that in London? I don't know? Probably). I grabbed a spoon and ate it. I'm definitely not weird I'm just a little obsessed with it. I ate the last jar of it in two hours. It's addicting. I swear! Zayn walked up to me.