Chpater 8

Cholé's POV:

While I was sleeping I felt lonely. Where Liam? I heard the slam and I flinched. Did I do something wrong? No I didn't do anything! I saw Liam pacing back and fourth

"I'm just protecting. Right? I don't like her! I'm just protecting her! I care about her! I care about her!... I care about Cholé!" He came toke his shirt off and changed into sweats. Aha I watched it all. Came he and laid down next to me

I would be awake and hear that. I never knew that he may like me. No one ever liked me, but then he did say he is just protecting me from the evil one. I felt loved from my kidnappers. I felt my eyes getting heavy, so I fell asleep.

~~~~~~

I woke up to her the birds chirping. That felt good to do. I tried to get up, but saw I had handcuffs on me. Are you serious! I saw a note on the little counter thingy.

Sorry your locked up, but we had to go record stuff for our next album. There's food under the bed. I had to hide it from Niall, and the remote to the tv is by this note. Also the other remote is to change channels. I know your smart you can figure it out! We would be back soon trust me if not then I'll do everything in my power to get out of this place.

Love,

Liam

I smiled then a recorder came out of the note. I pressed played.

"Hey Cholé I see you got the note but I just wanted to say that..." There was a pause

"Um. Nevermind just eat the food sorry we had to chain you up, but we don't want you to leave bye love." He sounded sad and a little constipated, but what did he want to say. I looked under the bed to find eggs, toast, and bacon. Also orange juice. I screamed in excitement. How did they know I liked orange juice? I heard the door open from down stairs and heard yelling.

Harry's POV:

We were on our way back into the flat. Just remembering what happened yesterday night kept replaying in my mind.

Zayn raping Cholé.

Liam probably having feelings for Cholé.

I swear this band is splitting up quickly. Too quickly. I snapped out of Harry's world and went back to reality.

"I swear your such a douche bag!" Liam screamed but to who?

"At least I don't like a fourteen year old!" Zayn screamed

"I DON'T LIKE HER!!! YOU RAPED HER! I SWEAR IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN YOUR FUCKING DEAD!"

"Too late mate!"

"I'm going to kill you!" Liam threatened

I saw Liam hope across the seat trying to attack Zayn. We pulled him back before any harm was done. Liam was breathing hard. I looking at Zayn with a face expression I couldn't even identify. Zayn had a evil smile across his face. Was I gone for years or something I'm so confused. We got to the flat. Liam ran up the stairs to check on Cholé. I may side with Zayn he has been hanging around her a lot. It's like every where she goes he has to go. Even the other way around. It's like he's over protecting her, and nobody is around to be by her without Liam knowing. I mean he is like the father in this whole mess, but he going too far with this.

Cholé's POV:

I had a mini heart attack when Liam came into the door. Sweating buckets and breathing heavy.

"Are you alright? Anything happen to you? Was it too long of a wait?" 20 questions though?

"Liam I'm fine why?"

"Nothing." He sat on the bed

"Handcuffs?"

"Oh yeah!"

He uncuffed me and I rubed my ankles.

"How was the recording thingy?" I asked trying to break the silence

"Good." I heard the lie when he said that. Something went down

"Well I'm going to the bathroom?" I said trying to break the silence that was happening

I want to know what happened its running through my mind. I headed down stairs and saw Harry and Louis on one couch laying down next to each other. That was one weird bromance they had. Louis got from Harry's lap and smiled.

"Hey how was the recording?" I asked

"Terrible we got into a arguement about y-" Harry slapped Louis before he could finished

I knew exactly what he was talking about. They got into a arguement about me. Good maybe they'll make me leave!

"About me?"

They both looked at each other in horrer. Louis ran upstairs as Harry ran out the door. I'm alone again. I fear I will always be alone esspically now 'cause I'm locked up in this house.

Zayn's POV:

I went outside to smoke a cigarette. I heard the door open to see Harry. What did he want!

"What do you want?" I asked kind of coldly

"I can't come outside with my best mate?"

"Well I don't know. now that you found out about me raping Cholé. It seemed like everyone has been avoiding me. You know that kind of hurts!" I lied I could care less if they ignore me I just need someone on my side for my plan.

"I'm not ignoring you. You see I'm out here talking to you."

"True."

"So what's up?"

"Nothing just stressed out. What's on your mind?"

"Have you noticed Liam has been spending an awful amount of time from Cholé?"

No duh have we not went through this in the car. The curls are getting to you Harry!

"Yeah? He thinks ill do something to his precious little Cholé! But I'm not like that. I only did what I did to teach her a lesson. Liam shouldn't have said any rules then. A punishment is a punishment! I just need something to get him back for punching me in the face?"

"What's on you mind?"

"We need to do something that we know will hurt him the worst!"

"Cholé?" We both said in unison

We both looked at each other.

"You would help me?" Would he help me?

" I can't beleive this but yeah I'll help."

"What are we going to do?"

"Let's go out and think of a plan." And that we left

Liam doesn't even know what hit him.

******

Oh snap! Wow I can't spell (-_-) and I'm just editing this. Anywhore good bye lovelies! :)