Chapter 24

Cholé's POV:

I was still upset about the whole jake selling me to these douchbags. I have some serious hate for them. Like I hate them with passion. Every time I even think about it I just want to punch a wall. Since Zayn dropped me off on the couch I have not left this spot. Haven't ate in like six hours and I am starving. I have the apatite close to Niall except mines more smaller he eats like every 10 minutes I ate like every 15 minutes. And that's a very long time.

I could tell everyone was getting, nor pervious cause I wasn't eating, I wasn't talking to nobody, and I was not leaving this spot. Zayn walked over to me with a worried look on his face.

"Cholé please your not acting like yourself!"

"I would be fine, but I'm back here so..."

"Please where not trying to hurt you we think of you like a sister and I think of you more than a friend like more more... Than a friend." I could see the blush forming in his cheeks

I tried not to blush, but that failed. I didn't really think of it like that. I don't love him or like him I just had a little crush, but I don't like Zayn. I can't! He took me back to this hell hole!!

"Oh." Really that's all I could say was 'oh' I felt so rude.

I know who it feels to express your feelings to someone you have feelings for and all they say was oh. It hurts to know that they possibly don't care.

Zayn looked at me with hurt.

"Oh?"

"I'm sorry Zayn but I just don't feel the same." I tried to at least sound convincing

"But the last time you saw me... The kiss I thought it meant something. It didn't mean anything."

"No... I thought it was my last time seeing you! I would have forgot about you. I was starting school and get with someone like my own age! Zayn you just don't know! You don't even know me!" I tried to hold in my tears, but it failed on me

Zayn took his thumb and took the loose tears from my cheeks. I looked into his hazel eye seeing his slight smile. He leaned in to prepare a kiss. Since I need to feel a little loved I accepted the kiss. The kissing lead to us making out I broke away. It was beautiful.

"Did I do something?" Zayn asked

"No... No I just I don't want to do it here. Since I'm in the living room. And that's weird."

"Race you too my room."

"Your on!"

I'm warning you now!

This part is sexual.

Well I warned you so carry on :)

We literally ran to the bedroom. Even though I said I didn't like him never said we could be friends with benefits. I was so out of breath from running up the stairs. I see why I almost failed gym. I was no where athletic. Except in some sports. I laid on the bed and Zayn climbed on top of me. We were kissing. He bit my lib for permission. I teased him a bit by not letting him in. He pulled back and looked into my eyes he was out of breath same as me. He leaned in to kiss me again.

My hands where all though his hair. I could feel his smirk while I was doing it. He went down to my neck and bit it softly causing me to moan. He whispered in my ear.

"Shhh we have to be quiet dont wanna wake the boys up."

He returned to kissing my neck I tried to hold it in but I couldn't hold it. He took off his shirt doing the same with mine. He looked at my bra licking his lips with desperation.