Chapter 2

I swear these people are bipolar or something. They were slapping me now letting me ask them questions. What is there problem?

"What would I ask you? What if I say the wrong the thing and you guys slap me or something? I don't want to get in trouble. I think it would be a better idea if I just don't and do what you guys say."

"Okay? And where demanding you to ask us questions. If we don't want to answer them we'll say skip. Deal." Said the shaved one

"Um okay. What's your names? Starting with the one with the blonde hair and we'll go clockwise."

"Niall."

"Liam."

"Harry."

"Zayn."

"Louis."

"Okay making progress. Um why did you guys kidnap me." I flinched while saying that

They all looked at each other in almost worry

"Skip!"

How have I not flinched out my chair. I looked like I was hopping every time they talked to me. I had a feeling they would say that.

"How would you know we would answer that?"

"Huh?"

"You said and quote 'I had a feeling they would say that.' How would you know ?"

"Sorry I just thought aloud I didn't mean to say it please don't hurt me." I said trying to hold back the tears

"Why do you always think we'll hit you?" Said Niall

"Because when I asked where was I you slapped me. Well not you. Actually I don't really remember it was just a blur. Just never mind."

"That was to... Umm... Why did we slap her?" He asked everyone

"I don't know probably to make her listen and to follow the rules." Said Louis

"C-can I go to bed I feel a little tired?"

"Sure." Said Louis while smiling

He was so nice to me I went into my supposedly room and laid down. Thinking about what my life may become.

Where am I?

Why am I here?

What do my family think?

Oh god...

My parents!

Mom

Dad

MY FRIENDS!

Haley

Matt

My friends they are probably going nuts.

I miss them so badly.

I'm lost without them. They everything to me. We've been best friends since forever. And they're gone. Just like that. Out of my life for probably forever. And what about my mom and dad there probably going nuts without me. I was there second child. The middle baby. The only girl. How could those douchebag boys take me like that. They're not just ruining my life but other people who care about me too, but what if they don't care? Now I'm going crazy they are my family and friends of course they would care. I wish I had my phone. Wait. I checked my pockets to find nothing. They took my phone. They really took my phone away from me. NEVER take a girls phone EVER! I stomped down the hallway to find all of them watching Toy Story. What are they five! I guess I will be too cause TOY STORY! BEST MOVIE EVER!! Who doesn't like toy story it's a Disney classic.