Chapter 27

Cholé's POV:

I stood at the door just staring at Zayn. If that is a knife he's absolutely crazy. Also I hope he wasn't planning on killing jack and josh.

"Cholé where are they?" He asked with anger

I'm not telling him.

"I came here when the person kidnapped me. I was close by and ran over here. I was going to come back I swear I just. I just was nervous that the person may kill me!" I lied

He pushed past me and called their names.

"JAKE AND JOSH GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!!!"

They came downstairs. Josh looked nervous and jake was trembling a bit.

"Zayn what the hell are you doing here?" Jake said

"Getting Cholé back you fuckers stay away from her!"

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the door. I kind of got jerked back inside though.

"What do you mean stay away from her. She should stay away from you!" Josh yelled

"Josh calm down!" Jake said

"What do you mean calm down! Jake this is our sister and you don't even care!!"

I looked at josh and smiled even though we're no where even close to being siblings I just thought it was really nice and sweet for me to even think of me as his sister.

"Cholé I don't want you to go please just stay here. Zayn just please let her stay here!" Josh said with tears almost falling down.

"No!"

"Zayn at least let me stay with them for a weekend?" I asked

"No now let's go I'm sick of seeing there faces!" We walked to the car and Zayn pushed me in there. Yeah try not to break my arm. He walked back in there house. I still saw the knife in his back pocket. I tried so hard to get out the car. I didn't want him to kill them. I tried to unblock the seat belt but it wasn't working. I felt like I was on a movie. He came back in the car. He turned the car and drove off. I got a head ache cause I jerked my head.

"Zayn slow down I'm getting a head ache!" I almost screamed

"Why didn't you get me." He whispered

"What!?!?"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU GET ME CHOLÉ!!!" He screamed

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY DIDN'T I GET YOU!!! I POUNDED ON THE DOOR FOR ATLEAST TWO MIUNTES AND NOBODY ANSWERED!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER THE DOOR THIS WHOLE SITUATION WOULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED!!" I screamed

He looked down at the wheel slowing down the car. He looked at me. I had tears strolling down my face. They just freely fell down. I didn't even know I was crying. That's weird. He wiped the tears off my cheek and leaned in. I pushed him away. I wasn't in the mood. I was still upset.

He looked at me with confusion.

"Don't even try to kiss me. Cause now I'm pretty pissed!" I yelled

"I'm sorry." He said

"I'm so sick of your stupid sorry's! Stop saying your sorry all the fucking time! It's getting irritating!" I yelled

He just looked at me. I could tell he was about to say sorry again. If he did I would have flipped out.

"Just drive damn!" I said

He started the car again and he drove off. We got to the house and I went upstairs ignoring the calls from my name. I just wanted a tan but now I got into a argument to the person I may love.

Why is life so complicated?

Jakes POV:

After Zayn and Cholé left me and josh got into a argument... Again.

"I swear you are so rude!" Josh said to me

"How am I rude?" I asked

"Because you always said that Cholé is your sister than why don't you act like it. I'm here trying to get her back and your just standing there!"

I was speechless. he was right. I basicly have been here acting like I've never met Cholé. But really I'm heartbroken. I just don't want to get her back and to loose her again. Ever since the whole girlfriend thing it's like I always get someone or something and I always end up losing it. I just want something to be with my forever. But I see it won't happen.

I've lost...

Chelsea.

Cholé.

Harry.

My baby blanket. I think that's at in my moms closet.

And now I'm about to lose my best mate Josh.

It seems like everything I get close to it always ends up being gone!

When I was just standing there when the door swung opened. I saw Zayn standing there he closed the door and came toward me.

"Try and get Cholé again I swear I'll stab you with this."

He pulled out a large large kitchen knife. I started to shake nervously. I'm only nineteen I can't die now!!

He went up to Josh and slid the knife on his cheek.

"Same with you... Get Cholé back and I'll stab you worse. I knew it was you. Your stupid ass left a note!"

He pulled out the note and stabbed it with a knife. He took it off and threw at him. He took the knife and cut his arm. I flinched when I saw that. Him crying in pain. I just looked at Zayn with pity. I knew I shouldn't have flirted with Cholé. it was going to be trouble. He left out shortly after

What have we done?