Chapter 1 :Things are hard:

Moving to a new town and making new friends wasnt something that you were looking forward to doing, considering it was your senior year and already January. But here you were moving into your new bedroom and prepping for the first day of school at Hawkins High. "Mom Im glad that we got out of that shitty situation back in Colorado but we seriously couldnt have waited until I graduated?" You tossed a box into your room, while whining to your mom who was in the hallway unpacking the closet. "Now Eve, you wouldnt have survived another month there, after everything you went through." She sighed shutting the door the closet and walking past you. "Why dont we go grab some dinner before it gets too late?" You huffed, sliding your white converses on, throwing your hair in a messy bun.

Eddies POV:

Sitting in this diner every week, being forced to have a Family Meal with my uncle is truly torture. But today was different, and I had no idea what I was in for, "You're late Eddie." "So sorry to waste your time, I had detention again." My uncle sighed setting down the menu he was reading. "Why do you keep doing this to yourself? Do you like being in High School this much, youre about to be a senior for the 3rd time if you dont get it together." I rolled my eyes throwing the twisted straw wrapper down. "I know, I know, if it makes you feel any better Im going to get a tutor, to help me at least bring my grades up enough to get out of this hell hole." "Eddie, you have to get it together, this is no way to live kiddo. I want you to graduate, build a life, find a girl, and be happy." "Who do you think would ever want to build a life with Eddie the freak Munson?" I looked back down at the menu smiling, the freak I thought, no one knows how much that hurts. Not that I would ever let anyone know they bothered me, no thats weak, we dont show weakness. Just then the bell above the front entrance rang, light from the sun shining in, and I seen her. I couldnt look away, she was standing there with who Im assuming is her mom, wearing white converses with tight cut off jeans and a cut off sweatshirt, her hair was a beautiful light brown and thrown up in a mess on top of her head. She slowly looked around and we locked eyes, she smiled and I felt everything inside me jolt. I smiled back and nodded to her, she walked the opposite direction and sat down in a booth, "Well maybe these last few months in school will be different." I couldnt get her out of my head, I needed to know her, and I needed to be close to her.

Back to Evie:

Your mom dragged you into the mom and pop Diner and as you scoped out the restaurant you locked eyes with the most gorgeous specimen youve seen. His dark brown eyes, felt like they dug into your soul as he smiled. His curly shoulder length hair was gently placed around his face, and all you could do was smile at him, praying your face wasnt as red as it felt. "Eve, lets go they have a booth for us, hurry up Im starving!" You broke eye contact with this beautiful stranger, and walked to the other side of the diner, sitting with your mom. You couldnt help but smile, intrigued, wondering who he was, and what his story was and if youd see him again. "Mom, maybe it wont be so bad here." You sighed and started looking at the menu.

The next day: (1st day of school)

"Mom, Im leaving, Ill see you later!!!" You yell running out the front door. Thank god you live close enough to walk, you love your mom but she can be a bit over the top. You throw your crossbody bag over your shoulder and head to school, once you get close enough to see the school, your nerves start to get the best of you. You reach the entrance, and squeeze your way through the halls until you see the office. "Hello, Im new and Im here to get my schedule." You say politely to the older lady behind the desk. All of a sudden you hear yelling through the halls, from what sounds like a teacher, "I dont care what your excuse is Mr. Munson, you can sit right here until the principal is free to see you, Im tired of your games." The teacher was red in the face, he seemed like he wanted to hurt this Mr. Munson. And then through the office doors, it was him, the gorgeous man from the diner last night, my breath got caught as he walked past me, he smelled of cigarettes, weed, and aftershave. I was so distracted, the lady behind the counter tapped my arm, I jumped back to her, "Im sorry Dear, what was the name?" "Oh Im sorry, its Evelyn, Evelyn Donovan." You say smiling, praying he didnt catch you staring so hard the office assistant had to snap you back to reality. You slowly turn your head in his direction, to see if you were busted, and by the look on his face, you were. He had the most devilish smirk youd ever seen, looking you dead in the eye. You were so sure you were 80 different shades of red at the point. "Here you go Evelyn, youre first period class is Biology with Mr. Michaels, Eddie, would you be a dear and show Evelyn to 206? Well pretend you were never here. The principal is tired of seeing you, and I dont want to see you getting expelled." He jumped up and smiled from ear to ear, lSure thing Mrs. Johnson, I appreciate it, Ill try to do better." He smiled at her and grabbed the schedule from your hand. "If you dont mind following me, mlady." He said playfully, walking out of the office, with your schedule. You stood there shocked for a minute, trying to figure out how he just got out of trouble. "You coming Evelyn?" You heard him yell from the hallway, which causes you to run out after him. After pushing through a few dozen people you finally catch up to him, and he slows down to walk side by side. "So Evelyn, where you from?" "Evie" You say, lWhere is that at?" He replied sounding completely stumped. "My name, its Evie, and Im from Colorado." "Well, welcome to Hell, I mean Hawkins, I hope it treats you better than it ever has me." He said in a playful, but almost sad tone, he stopped right in front of a door, causing you to smack into him. His hand grabbed your waist, to help balance you. "Sorry, Im a bit of a klutz." You say trying not to make eye contact. He lifts your chin with his finger, "Its okay sweetheart, it wont be the only time I try to sweep you off your feet." Your light green eyes, locked with his beautiful brown eyes, and you felt your knees buckle under you. "Mr. Munson, and Im guessing Miss Donovan?" A teacher, Im assuming Mr. Michaels, you snap out of whatever trans he had you in and smile at him "Yes, sorry, I was just doing my gentlemanly duties by showing Evie, to our first period class." "Enough fooling around Munson, get in here and sit down, Evie is it?"You nod nervously and look down after seeing the entire class is watching you. "Well Evie, hopefully Mr. Munson isnt too annoying for you, hell be your lab partner for the remainder of the year." You smile, "He was a real charmer, I think well get along just fine." Taking your seat next to a very impressed Eddie, hed never had anyone speak up for him, especially someone he had just met. "You think Im charming?" He leaned over whispering in your ear, sending chills down your entire body. "Don't get too cocky Mr. Munson, its still early, I can always change my mind." You bite back, with a little attitude and a wink. Eddie sat back in his chair, and just grinned, had he finally found someone who wouldnt run from him, or think he was a freak?

After Class:

The bell rings and you gather your things, walking out the door looking up and down the hallway trying to figure out where 2nd period is, you feel a strong hand grab your arm, "Donovan, where you headed next?" Eddie smiled as he tried to peer over my shoulder, trying to see if he could answer the question himself. You jokingly tugged your schedule away from him, and smiled "Wouldn't you like to know Munson." Playfully winking and walking away, "Yeah, actually I would." You heard Eddie reply as a fading sound. You rounded the corner and of course, run into another strong body, this one though, he wasnt as quick as Eddie, he didnt catch you before you hit the ground. "Damnit, why cant I just catch a break?" You say under your breath. "Oh jeez, Im so sorry, are you okay?" "Yeah, Im good, I quite enjoy being knocked to the ground, actually, why dont we meet back here same time tomorr...." You glance up and Meet the eyes, and hair of one very attractive man. He has his hand out to help you up, and you slowly take it, grabbing your books of the floor. "God Steve, you said you were coming in to see Dustin, not plow over the new girl." A tall bouncy blonde, said coming around the corner behind you. "Robin, will you shut it, Im so sorry, I wasnt watching where I was going, havent been in these halls for a while, I graduated a while ago." He smirked, trying to sound cool, "He graduated less than a year ago, and hes still stuck on being the King of Hawkins." The girl nudged your arm laughing. You smirked under your breath, stepped back and pretended to curtsey, "Well, my apologies your majesty." This made the blonde laugh even harder, as you walked away all you heard was "Who the hell is she?" "She is out of your league Harrington." You smirked under your breath, running into the classroom on your schedule right before the bell rings. "Miss Donovan," You hear from the back of the class, you slowly turn, and sitting next to the only empty desk left, Eddie. You hang your head, feeling defeated, apparently trying to ditch him wasnt going to work out. Not that you were trying to avoid Eddie intentionally, but it was your first day, you were nervous, you didnt want your trauma from the last school to follow you here. And you were terrified, being around Eddie was going to lead you down a bad road. "Mr. Munson, strange to see you here, next to the only empty seat, its almost as if you knew where I was going." He let out a low chuckle looking down at his hand, where you had seen pen marks. "Eddie Munson, did you write down my schedule on your hand?!" You gasped grabbing his hand, laughing. "Its your fault Donovan, if you werent so damn pretty last night at the diner, Id never have given it a second thought." He smiled, holding your gaze, you sheepishly pulled your hand back and tried to focus on class, unfortunately Eddies eyes were burning into and you couldnt help but glance back locking eyes one more time. He sweetly smiled and you whispered under your breath hoping only he could hear you, "What are you doing to me Munson?"

Hope you all enjoy, there will be smut, I promise, but its not the focus of this one. I've read a lot of Eddie smut, but I wanted to do something where Eddie has the happy ending we all know he deserved!!!! I'll try to add a chapter or 2 a day!!!!!