The hospital visit.

BEFORE I START I GOT THE IDEA TO RAISE AWARNESS ABOUT THE DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF MENTAL HEALTH FROM PREVIOUS EXPIERINCES OF MY OWN SO WHAT I WRITE ABOUT IS WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS MOST OF THE TIME AND THIS CLIP FROM HOLLYOAKS COMBINED WITH MY OWN EXPIERINCE OF AN EATING DISORDER IS WHAT INSPIRED ME TO BRING AWARNESS OF THE DIFFERENT ASPECTS AND SIGNS OF AN EATING DISORDER. ALL I WILL SAY IS THE PEOPLE I WRITE ABOUT ARE PEOPLE I WISH I HAD TO SUPPORT ME AND THAT PEOPLE IN THE HOSPITAL WERE MORE SUPPORTIVE LIKE WHAT IM GOING TO WRITE ABOUT. 🔥THIS IS A MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER AS I AM GOING TO BE TALKING ABOUT EATING DISORDERS, SELF HARM, SUICIDE, ABUSE, AND DRUGS AND ALCOHOL MISUSE AND ABUSE SO IF ANY OF THAT TRIGGERS YOU PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER AS I WANT TO RAISE AWARNESS BUT NOT UPSET ANYONE IN THE PROCESS. ANYWAY ENOUGH OF ME RAMBLING ON AND ON WITH THE CHAPTER. HOPE YOU ENJOY 😊

As Jay pulled into the hospital Kate felt sick to her stomach. She was holding on to Haileys hand as she was so scared. As Jay parked the car he opened the door and helped Kate get down.
"Can you walk or do you want me to carry you" Jay said looking at Kate sympathetically as tears rolled down her face. "Your gonna be ok Kate, your gonna be ok" Jay held her as he could see she was at breaking point.
"I can walk" Kate just about uttered out through her sobs.
Jay and Hailey held her arms as Kate couldnt really walk and she was on the verge of collapsing. As they all walked into the ED Jay sat Kate down with Hailey and walked over to the front desk and asked for Will.
"Hey man.." Will didnt finish his sentance as he looked at a distraught Kate sobbing with Hailey holding her upright. "Whats going on?"
"We had no choice choice but to section her as she refused to even come here and she is really ill." "She cant even walk unassisted and she is constantly throwing up and has lost so much weight." Jay said looking at Kate sadly with tears in his eyes.
"Im so sorry man, bring her on through, do you need any help?" Will asked.
"Nah were good, we dont want to upset her anymore then we have to." Jay said walking over towards Kate. "Come on honey, lets get you up as he and Hailey got Kates arms round them and helped her walk through to a treatment room and up on to the bed.
Will called Jay out and let him know he paged Dr Charles. They both walked back into Kates room.
"Hey Kate honey, how are you?" Will asked sitting down next to her. "Can you calm down and talk to me?"
Kate just shook her head still sobbing.
"Honey, come on talk to the doctor" said Hailey as she sat on the bed holding Kate close to her.
Just then Dr Charles walked in, he was already aware of the situation.
"Hi Kate, im Dr Charles, can I come in" he asked the poor girl who was still sobbing.
Kate didnt even bother looking up as she couldnt hear him over her sobs. Dr Charles walked in and pulled Jay and Hailey and Will over.
"If she cant calm down or even communicate to us, we will have to sedate her as she is really unwell and crying like that is just going to make her more ill and delay treatment." Dr Charles said sadly.
"If thats whats best for her" said Jay looking over at a distraught kate.
"I suggest one of you holds her and comforts her as this could be more traumatic for her and she could lash out and hurt herself." Said Dr Charles.
Hailey went over and held Kate close as Jay sat down next to Kate on the bed stroking her hair telling her it was going to be ok.
"10mg Haloperidal IM" Dr Charles mouthed to Will as Will got it ready.
Without warning Kate suddenly felt something sharp go into her arm but before she could even move or look up everything suddenly went black.
Hailey gently tucked Kate in and sat down on the chairs next to Jay. Dr Charles gave Hailey and Jay a task to write down everything Kate was doing so she wouldnt have to go through it all herself when she woke up.

THIS IS SIGNS OF DIFFERENT EATING DISORDERS AND WAYS TO HELP PEOPLE WHO SELF HARM AND ARE FEELING SUICIDAL.