This is not like you

Kate walked downstairs to see her parents staring at her.
"What did you do while we were at work?" Jay asked suspisiously.
"Homework" Kate shrugged.
"What do you want for tea Kate?" Hailey asked still blatantly annoyed.
"Nothing, Im going out" said Kate grabbing her trainers.
"No your not, your still grounded especially after this morning" Jay shouted after her.
"I need to go for a run" Kate protested still putting her trainers on.
"I dont care, I said no" said Jay raising his voice.
"Well Im going" said Kate as she unlocked the front door.
Jay grabbed her wrist not knowing what she had done. Kate winced and Jay picked up on it immediately.
"Hailey" Jay shouted.
Hailey came and stood by Jay. "Yeah"
"Show us your wrists now" said Jay looking Kate dead in the eye.
Hailey shot her husband a worried glance before looking back at Kate.
Kate began to look uneasy. It wasnt what they thought she had done. She shook her head.
"Kate have you been cutting?" Hailey asked frowning at her daughter.
"No" replied Kate honestly.
"Well then take the jacket off and show us your wrists" said Jay starting to get impatient.
"Fine" Kate snapped pulling her jacket off. "Happy"
Hailey and Jay just stared at her arm.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" Jay screamed just about deafening everyone around him. "YOUR UNDERAGE AND GET A TATTOO BEHIND OUR BACKS WHILST YOUR GROUNDED AND SUPPOSED TO BE AT HOME"
"This isnt like you Kate" "Talk to us" said Hailey a lot calmer as shouting wasnt going to get them anywhere.
"You wouldnt understand" Kate yelled.
"GET OUT NOW" said Jay pointing to the door.
Hailey looked at her husband shocked.
"I dont want to see you till bedtime, now go" Jay just about pushed Kate out the front door and threw her jacket at her.
Kate was shocked and taken aback. She hadnt expected to be kicked out.
Kate could hear Hailey yelling at her husband through the closed door to calm down. She then heard doors slam and then silence. Kate sighed to herself before heading for the elevators.
As Kate took a deep breath of fresh air as she stepped outside she noticed her secret boyfriend stood just down the road waiting for her. Kate had lied again as she was actually meeting him and not going for a run. Kate ran up to him and they shared an embrace before heading to his place.
"Cool tat" Tom replied as Kate was holding her jacket so her arm was visible.
"Thanks, my parents dont seem to think so" Kate said smiling up at Tom.
"Didnt go to well" Tom asked raising his eyebrows.
"Well they kicked me out for the night so I would say it went pretty well." Kate laughed.
The pair kissed as they walked up to Toms bedroom.
"I want you so bad" Tom said as he sat down on his bed and kissed Kates lips.
"Me too, and after today when I get home I will probably be locked away for weeks so I dont know when I will get this oppotunity again" said Kate as she pulled his shirt off.
Tom smiled at Kate as he turned out the light.

Before they knew it, it was morning. Jay and Hailey had been searching for Kate all night as she didnt have her phone on her so they couldnt track her and they had no choice but to report her missing.
Kate woke up and saw daylight and groaned. She knew she was a deadman walking.
"Morning sleeping princess" said Tom as he kissed her head.
"Morning, what time is it, my parents are going to kill me" Kate said sleepily as she turned over to look at Tom fully.
"11.30" Tom grinned.
Shit, she really was dead. Kate had been gone for over 11 hours and she was only supposed to be gone for 2.
"Do you need some spare clothes" Tom asked as he got up.
"Yeah" Kate couldnt help but grin as the thought of her wearing Toms clothes made her feel all warm inside.
Kate got up and showered before Tom handed her his hoodie and joggers. Kate smiled at him as she went to change in the bathroom. Just because she had slept with him she still needed her privacy.

 Just because she had slept with him she still needed her privacy