Relapse is Ok

🔥Major trigger warning - self harm, suicidal idilations, eating disorder and drugs🔥

Kate had relapsed badly. She had hidden round the side of the building and opened her bag hesitantly. She picked up a blade and looked at her arm, she knew it was wrong but she needed to feel something. She slowly sliced it across her arm and watched blood trickle down her skin. She felt ashamed, like she had failed. She then knelt down and before she could even think because it had been so natural to her she put her fingers down her throat and made herself badly sick. Kate sat back and knew she had relapsed but in that moment she didnt care. At the bottom of Kates bag, she found a pocket she forgot she had and saw a needle and some heroin. She picked it up and thought to herself if she did this she surely would od, and die and in that moment that was all she wanted, she wanted to forget about everything. She held the needle against her arm as tears ran down her face.

Jay and Hailey pulled up when they saw her phone location pinged round the back of the district. Their hearts dropped in their mouth when they saw Kate lying there still holding the needle against her arm. They looked at each other knowing she was on the verge of killing herself.
"Kate honey" Hailey said quietly walking towards Kate.
"STAY BACK" Shouted Kate which took Hailey and Jay by surprise. They looked at her arms and their heart broke once again.
"50-21 george, i need an ambulance at my location, have it park a block from the district, 16 year old female, suicidal, self harming, its my daughter" Jay whispered into his radio.
"Copy that 50-21 george, ambo on route, eta 5 mins, will be a block away and await your call" the control room responded.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" screamed Kate.
"The unit were looking for you and I just wanted to let them know we found you." Jay lied.
"Honey, calm down we can talk about this" Hailey said taking her attention off Jay.
"I CANT HANDLE THIS ANYMORE" Kate yelled. "EVERYTHING WAS GOING FINE UNTIL YOU GUYS SHOWED UP"
Hailey and Jay were hurt by that but knew Kate was having an episode so she didnt know what she was saying and she didnt mean it.
Kate stood up with tears in her eyes. "Leave me be or I will kill myself" Kate yelled almost stabbing herself in the arm.
Hailey looked at Jay. Jay didnt know what to do. He was on the verge of breaking down, it was heartbraking seeing his daughter look like this. He nodded at Hailey who shot him a confused and angry glare but before she turned round Kate had already run off.
"What the hell?" Shouted Hailey.
"I couldnt risk her actually doing it, I know I shouldnt of, we can track her phone and follow her and just hope were not to late" Jay said sadly as he and Hailey got in the truck. "It said she is at...." Jays voice trailed off.
"It said shes at where Jay" said Hailey in a huff starting the car as she was a bag of nerves.
"It said shes at the strip club" Jay just about uttered out the words strip club.
"Oh god" said Hailey as she started speeding towards the club whilst trying to reassure her husband who was breaking down next to her.

Meanwhile......

Kate was lapdancing at the club high out of her mind

Kate was lapdancing at the club high out of her mind. She did the drugs anyway but her body was used to drugs and it wasnt a high enough amount to damage her.

Kate sat listening to this song in the break room as tears silently fell down her face. What has she done? Just as she went to walk back on stage someone caught her eye.

 What has she done? Just as she went to walk back on stage someone caught her eye

Kate saw her parents walking towards her and gulped. Jay and Hailey saw Kate and gasped.

Yes i know its Hailey in the picture but she looks like Kate and she was undercover in a strip club here anyways

Kate ran to the backroom. Jay and Hailey knew they had no choice, in order to keep their daughter from wrecking herself more and possibly killing herself, they had to arrest her.
"Kate Morgan, CPD, stop right there" Jay yelled as he and Hailey chased Kate into the back.
By this point Kate was out the back door in an absolute state, makeup was running down her face, her hair was flopping all over the place, and she was stumbling in her heels as her head was pounding. "Shit" she thought when she heard her mum and dad shout.
"Kate come home" Hailey shouted at Kate who was walking like she was drunk.
Kate just shook her head and carried on running or stumbling in her case.
"Kate Morgan your under arrest for underage solicitation and drug use" yelled Jay as he now ran up to his daughter. He pulled Kates face to look at his. "Hailey, shes high" he sighed as Hailey caught up with him.
Hailey looked sadly at her daughter.
"Kate you have 3 options, I arrest you, I section you, or you come voluntarily with me and your mom" Jay said gripping her wrists so she couldnt run.
Hailey held her daughters face up to look up at them.
"Im sorry" Kate burst into tears as her legs gave way.
"I know baby, I know" said Hailey as she grabbed her daughter and sat on the floor with her.
Jay sat down next to them and put his arm around the both of them.
Kate cried for a solid 10 minutes before looking up at her parents.
"Kate what did you take and how?" Jay asked crouching down next to Kate looking her dead in the eye.
"Heroin and I injected it" Kate said sadly unable to meet her dads eye contact. "I was also sick" she added as tears came back to her eyes.
"Voluntarily?" Jay asked sadly.
"Yes, I just couldnt help myself." Kate was breaking down now.
"I know baby, I know" said Hailey kissing her daughters head.
"Come on lets go and get those cuts cleaned up on your arms and then we can go see Will and Dr Charles" said Jay as he and Hailey helped Kate off the floor.
"Ok" Kate nodded as Jay and Hailey helped her walk towards the ambulance as she was still in no fit state.
Here we go again Jay and Hailey both thought to themselves as they helped Kate into the ambulance. They knew relapse was normal but they didnt realise it would be this hard but the quicker they started the recovery journey, the sooner things would be back to normal.