Note

Hello! I just wanted to clear up some things and apologize.

Most of you would notice how abrupt the ending was and how some — or many things weren't properly explained and i do apologize for that.

I enjoyed writing this book at first but i kinda lost interest a while after which explains the chapters that don't quite make sense. I've been wanting to end this book but haven't found the way and now i have.

I tried to write the epilogue as best as i could but i am sorry if it didn't live up to your expectations.

As said in the description of this book, the first half of this story was inspired or based on a short film and so, it hasn't technically been my idea. That also explains why the story suddenly changed as i was trying to write my own story line instead so, apologies to new readers as it'll be a little confusing. 

anyways, thank you all for the support of this book, it really did mean a lot to me. ifff you're interested, i've got another Nathan fanfic on this account that i posted a while ago and is still on-going. 

i'll still be writing on this account if you're interested and if you aren't, that's fine. just, thank you for your reads and votes and support, it's been amazing and it's the end of this book and i'm rambliiiing. 

love you lots and hope you're having a good day. 

xxo

-uhmmccann (sykes_addiction)