Chapter 8 - Replaced.

Hayley's POV | |

I'm gonna tell him.... I have to, right?

I feel like spending all this time with Nathan has actually changed how he sees our relationship.

Ah I can't believe this might actually happen!

I feel like telling him the next time I see him... How much longer am I supposed to wait? It's been a while and he still hasn't shown any feelings for me and I do feel like I've been pretty patient.. And it finally seems like he's coming around.

I know it seems like too soon... And Nathan might treat me like rebound.

But there's no point in letting that fear keep me away from what I think is best right?

-

I had gone for lunch with Tia and our other friend, Luke.

" I just... Don't know what to do" I said.

"C'mon! I think you should tell him already!!" Tia insisted.

"NO! That's a terrible idea..." Interrupted Luke.

"Luke, don't be so negative" said Tia.

"Trust me I know this stuff!" He said.

"What are you talking about. You've never even had a girlfriend before!" Joked Tia.

"That hurts! I'm just saying.. From a guy's perspective... He's not gonna get over 'Anna' that easily. And even if he were sending you signals.. It's probably just rebound"

"Or!.... Finally opening his eyes to what's right for him" Tia said, trying to change the topic while hitting Luke on the shoulder.

"Trust me... I'm a dude! Guys are tough on the outside but are really delicate in the inside... Okay... We have feels too.."Luke said while getting all soft.

"Pull yourself togetherrrrr! You're just bitter cause you tried our for the team but didn't get in..." Tia said while laughing

"Hey! I can dance!" Claimed Luke.

Tia and I burst out laughing.

"Honestly.. If you think the time is right. You should tell him. What's the point of waiting around for so long? Maybe the timing won't be right. But what's the alternative? You wanna keep it all in and wait for him to come around. Forget that." Tia said.

"Seriously guys can be so confusing sometimes!" I said.

"Hey! Girls can be too..." He said while getting all soft and looking over to Tia...

"Ew! Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked in shock.

"Seriously though, good luck.." He said while looking over at me.

-

I got to the studio to see Nathan there... With Tammy... They were looking at something on her phone while discussing it.

"Hey..." I said softly.

"I'll be right back" he said to Tammy while coming towards me.

"What's Tammy doing here? Is she working on another piece?" I asked confusingly.

"Uh. No no actually she called me last night... And she said she'll do the piece with me!" He said while getting all excited.

"But we finished it already...." I mumbled.

"I know but I'm teaching it to her right now. Is that okay?" He asked slightly confused.

"But where does that leave me?" I asked quietly.

"Sorry.. I know we spent a lot of time on it but um... This might be a chance for Tammy and I to get closer and you know? Nice guy finishing first!" He said while doing little dances.

"Yeah.... I guess" I said quietly while faking a smile.

"Thanks Hayles! I know the last thing you want is to hear me whining about her so... Fingers crossed! Wish me luck!" He said excitedly.

"I'll be right back!" He said to Tammy while heading to the bathroom.

-