Chapter 32 - Nosy Neighbour

A/N; It has been a while! Thank you so much for 8K reads! Love you all xxo

-

Hayley's POV ||

'Lesley, Lester, Lia, your rooms are over here!' Aunt Carol yelled.

The chalet we were staying at was gorgeous.

There was water surrounding us and it was all gorgeous.

I was walking around like a lost soul, trying to find my room.

'Charly!' I yelled the moment I spotted her. 'Do you have any idea where our rooms are?'

'Umm, I'm just bunking with mum. She's got like two beds, sorry!' She said, dragging her suitcase.

Brilliant.

I continued walking when one room was empty.

'Uh, Aunt Carol?' I tapped her shoulder.

'Yes, Hayley?' She smiled.

'Does this room belong to anyone?'

'Um, yeah sweetie' she said as the sound of me sighing had cut her off. 'It belongs to you' she smiled.

'Oh thank god' I said under my breath and took my bags in.

Damn, this whole place is gorgeous.

Must've costed a bomb.

'Knock, knock' Zach said.

'Hey' I smiled.

'Guess who's in the room beside you?' He said, excitingly.

'You? Oh god' I rolled my eyes playfully.

'Oh please, you know you love me' he carried me, and spun in circles.

'Your mum must've planned that' I said.

'Yeah, she knows how much you miss me' he grinned.

'Could you try being normal for one second? Jesus, you're just full of yourself'

'Normal's boring though.'

'I suppose you're right' I said.

'Of course I am' he grinned.

'And there you go again!' I threw a pillow at him.

'I mean, what's the point of being like everyone else anyway? I'd rather people hate me for being myself then worship me for being someone I'm not' he sat on one of the chairs.

'Oh c'mon, please don't get emotional. You're the person I rely on when it comes to fun' I dragged him outside despite our difference in size. 'C'mon Zachary! We've gotta explore'

'You're insane but fine, let's explore Miss Hayley' he stopped and rolled his eyes. 'Pfft nah, you're Hayles. You're not royalty or shit' he started laughing as I ignored his comment.

'Excuse me, I should be royalty in your eyes' I flipped my hair like one of those typical American girls for the movies.

'Oh hell no, here comes bitchy Hayley'

'Bow down to me, you peasant!' I pointed at him.

We couldn't contain our laughter any longer.

I guess we had inside jokes that nobody else could possibly understand.

Um, that's what makes them inside jokes, you nut!

-

The resort, hotel, chalet thingy that we were staying at had organized a dinner, specially for us along with a traditional show and stuff which in my opinion, was really nice but as usual, Aunt Carol spends too much time on planning these things. I mean, a normal family dinner by the sea wouldn't hurt?

Ah, I'll just enjoy it, or try to.

'Dude, I can hear you whining about this from my room' Zach came barging in as I was tying the string of my dress.

'Thanks for knocking' I rolled my eyes.

'You're most welcome' he grinned.

'And excuse you, who said you could just listen to my private whining? That's rude, mister'

'Yeah yeah yeah' he fiddled with his fingers then stood up. 'Are you ready yet?'

'Just a second, dude' I said as I applied mascara.

'All done!' I smiled.

He groaned. 'Finally!'

We walked to the place to see everyone already sat down.

'Zachary, Hayley, late as usual' Aunt Lisa said with a smug smile.

'Sorry' I said, even though nobody could hear amidst the chaos.

Let's just say that we weren't a quiet family.

Zach and I ignored the noise and pulled out two seats that were next to each other.

-

'Hayley, put your phone down!' Mum yelled, trying to be as discreet as possible.

'No, it's Kyle' I said.

'I don't care, the table isn't a place for texting'

'Its 2014, Mum. Nobody puts their phones down anymore' I grinned cheekily then put my phone down.

'Ugh, children. It makes you question why you chose to have them' Mum said, making the others laugh.

'You didn't choose to have us, you basically had unprotected sex and ended up with us. Two different things, Mum' I said, in hopes of getting on her nerves as Zach couldn't help but burst out into laughter.

'Zachary!' Aunt Lisa warned him.

'C'mon, Mum, it's true' he winked.

'Oh god. You two are really polite, aren't y'all?' Mum rolled her eyes at Zach and I as we laughed at each other.

'Now, this is what I call a family dinner' I whispered into his ears as he smiled.