Chapter 4 - Girls Day Out

Hayley's POV: Usually, for most of our dances... We'd need partners. And Nathan and I would always pair up with each other but this time... Tammy was all he could see. As I said... I'm always the second option. You know.. This would be easier if I didn't have a stinking crush on him...

"Hey Hayley, A few of the guys and I are gonna get some coffee. Wanna come with?" Asked one of my good friends.. Matt.

"Um..No.. It's alright. Next time though!" I said while looking towards Nathan...

He was all busy with Tammy AKA Miss Perfect. After practice, Nathan and I would always get donuts and coffee...I should've known that he would've forgotten me this time as well...

My usual coffee run with Nathan was flushed down the toilet so I decided to just head home.

I didn't do much really. Just finished assignments and stuff. My life without Nathan would be really really boring. I spend half of my life with him. I'm serious!

It was only 5PM and I didn't wanna waste my Saturday so I decided to ring one of my best friends, literally the only person I can tell everything to besides Nathan.

"Hey! Tia? It's... Well you know who. I was wondering if you'd like to get some shopping done and maybe go for a movie? x" I had sent her a text.

I think this happens a lot huh? A guy and girl being best friends. The guy falls for the girl but the girl loves someone else. Except I'm the one that likes the guy in this situation. Which makes it much harder... Considering the millions of girls that throw themselves on Nathan. I was basically lost in my thoughts when my phone buzzed.

"Hey. I'm guessing Nathan's with some girl? Well I'm up for it! Girls night out? See ya in ..... An hour? :) " she replied.

She was the ONLY one that knew I was crazy for Nathan. Well, I wouldn't say crazy cause crazy would be like you know. The typical girl crushes. Like... Nathan isn't my crush. I've spent so much time with him and I actually love him. His eyes. His little wink. The way he treasures his hair. How he hates it when the sun goes away the minute he puts his shades on. His smile and how focused he is once he gets into the studio. The way he won't stop loving, caring or giving. Just everything about him...

No!

No!

I'm gonna stop.

No Nathan! This is gonna be a day with no Nathan talk. Girls day out..... Ugh I can't not think of him...

After shopping at Zara, Tia and I decided to chill at Starbucks for a while and have a frappuccino. We were sat at one of those couches with the coffee table. You know those kind of things. Tia was busy on her phone when I suddenly spotted Nathan ... With Tammy of course.

"Shit! Shit! Gah!"

"What what what?!" Asked Tia confusingly.

"ITS HIM!!!" I yelled.

"Him?"

"Him... Nathan him!!! He's right over there! We HAVE to leave..." I said while grabbing my stuff.

Tia and I escaped without Nathan seeing us..

"Uh... Mind explaining what just happened?!" Said Tia...

"I just...."

"Why'd you run out of there just cause you saw Nathan?"

"I don't know... It's just him and Tammy and I don't know. I really just don't wanna face them...." I said...

"Ah c'mon Hayley! He's your best friend"

"I.... I know. I just can't handle THAT right now" I said embarrassingly... I honestly didn't even know what I was feeling.

"Maybe it's time for that movie?" Said Tia with a smile.

I just smiled and agreed.

I was still trying to figure out why'd I run away from Nathan. Tia was right... He is my best friend after all...