Chapter 3 - Uh, Tammy?

Hayley's POV: I woke up hearing my phone buzzing.. It was 7AM... Little did I know that I slept off watching Gossip Girl... It was Nathan.. What would he be doing this early?"

"Uh... Yeah?"

"Hayley.. Can we meet up? I gotta talk to you" he asked... I couldn't really tell what was he feeling at that moment.

"Yeah. Yeah. Give me 20 minutes and I'll meet you at Starbucks"

Thank god Starbucks opened early... I got into the shower.. Cause I couldn't go out like this. I looked like a zombie. I grabbed one of my hoodies and skinnies and my boots and just put a beanie on cause... I mean... Which girl would wanna do her hair at 7AM????

I walked into Starbucks to see Nathan sat at one of the tables in his usual outfit... Almost similar as mine... I ordered two cups of tea and took them to Nathan...

"Morning... You alright?" I asked as I handed him his tea...

"I've been thinking... Maybe I should tell Tammy how I feel about her..."

"Nath..."

"C'mon... How bad could her reaction be?"

"Nathan... You've only known her for like a week! You shouldn't throw something like that on her that fast... Give it some time"

"But..."

"I'm serious Nathan. Start off as friends..."

He ended up going on and on about how he thought he should tell her for like an hour.

"Okay.. I'm just saying. Telling her how you feel about her right away isn't gonna be the best option. Now c'mon! We've got practice in 15 minutes"

"Okay okay... I'll wait a little longer" he replied.

By practice I meant dance practice. This may sound weird considering that Nathan could never ever dance but I dragged him into joining dance class with me. I wouldn't say he's horrible cause he's actually getting better. And I sorta had a thing for dancing.. Just one of my hobbies. I enjoyed dance class actually. Cause I mean... There were a lot of different people there. And although I've only been here for 3 weeks. I've made a lot of friends... Friends that I could trust.

We got to practice to see... Tammy there? Um? A little confused over here...

Before Nathan could talk to her. Our coach had introduced everyone to her.

"Attention everyone! I'd like y'all to meet Tammy... She's just joined our class. Make her feel like home..."

Oh brilliant! She's joined our class....

"Nathan!!!!" She screamed while running to Nathan...

"OMG! Tammy? You joined this class? What a bloody coincidence!" He said.. Everyone could see how happy he was..