Chapter 5 - I'm Gonna Kill You

Hayley's POV ||

We decided to watch The Mortal Instruments. Everyone was talking about it and it didn't look that bad...

We bought popcorn, hot dogs, some sodas and got into the theater. Yeah yeah. It was like we were having our own private party.

I had no idea what was wrong with myself.

I couldn't concentrate throughout the whole movie.

He's never gonna like me. There's always gonna be another Tammy. - Ugh. Hayley! Snap out of it. Stop thinking about Nathan. Can't you at least do that for a second?!

Before I knew it, the movie was over.

"So what'd ya think?" Asked Tia as we walked out of the theater.

"Um... Yeah. Yeah it was amazing. Yeah..."

"You're lying!" she accused.

I gave her the silent treatment then she had burst out laughing.

I clearly was a BAD liar.

I just don't know. I couldn't get Nathan out of my head.

We stopped at a few more places and then got back to my place since Tia had to be somewhere.

It was already 10 by the time I had gotten home.

I put my phone on the charger as I went to take a shower.

I got into a hoodie and some sweatpants and was brushing through my wavy hair when suddenly my phone was flowing with texts.

I checked my phone to see that Nathan had sent me a bazillion texts. Um what?

Just as I was about to reply I heard a knock on my door.

Someone knocking on my door at 11 PM. Not creepy at all.

I opened the door to see Nathan. Stood there. And he didn't look so happy.

Before I could even say anything he stormed in.

"Uh... Sure, come in" I said as I rolled my eyes at him.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" He yelled.

"Excuse me?!"

"WHERE THE GOD DAMN HELL WERE YOU HAYLEY?!" He yelled again.

"EXCUSE ME?! SINCE WHEN DID I HAVE TO TELL YOU MY EVERY MOVE? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BOTHER. YOU HAD OH SO PERFECT TAMMY WITH YOU! STOP YELLING AT ME AND CALM THE FUCK DOWN" I said while walking into the kitchen, absolutely ignoring Nathan's reaction.

Just as I was about to make a cuppa, I felt his hand on my shoulder.

I pulled away.

He came closer and whispered "I'm sorry"

I ignored him and walked further when he turned me around

I grabbed my cuppa and walked to my room when he grabbed my hand, faced me and said sorry. For about a million times...

"C'mon!!! You can't ignore me forever. I'm sorryyyyyyyy"

"Fine" I rolled my eyes while punching his shoulders.

He smirked..

"Psh.. Why are you here anyway?" I asked while carrying on with my own business.

"Uh.. I wanted to talk to you...." He said as he got quiet.

"And you couldn't just grab your phone?" I asking while raising my eyebrows and walking further away.

"Stop. Okay, I'm not sure what I did. But I'm sorry. You want me to leave now and just ring you? Fine then I'll go. Just get back to normal. I said I was sorry" he said while grabbing my arm.